JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Soo how looks your plan of your next civs and updates ? :)

My most wanted civs are: Mao´s China, Cixi´s China, Romania and Putin :D

This look absolutely beautiful, the Cedar icons is my favorite though.
That's my favourite too! I was wondering "how am I gonna do all those little details and it came to me I could just use overlapping wave shaped overlays!

I was mighty pleased by how it turned out.

I never got an answer, will ExCE clash with what CL is doing or will they work together?

Norway updated for ExCE and YnAEMP:

Also improved the incorporation of Sukritact's MCIS for performance, and improved the accuracy by which the +1 Gold on Fish works.

I never got an answer, will ExCE clash with what CL is doing or will they work together?

Dunno. Don't know what CL is doing, really.

Soo how looks your plan of your next civs and updates ? :)

Slow :p

Also improved the incorporation of Sukritact's MCIS for performance, and improved the accuracy by which the +1 Gold on Fish works.

So it will probably be a long time before P&P gets fixed?

@janboruta

Sad that the icons in Civ are so small. Hadn't really appreciated how fantastic they are before I visited your deviantart page. Really awesome.

But... but why no? Why say no to nor way?(i must :lol:)

Polynesian capital city just surrended to me without capturing when playing as Sardinia-Piedmont. Was this bug known? Also the steam workshop desription says The Kingdom of Sardinia-Piedmont two times. I believe one time it should be Italy but which one? The Piazzo and Piazza - both garden... both same but Piazzo no +25% generation of Great People? The city list... Oblia? Shouldn't that be Olbia? Just asking. :) Good day

I thought you were kidding. Then realized you weren't(or were you?). :crazyeye:

JFD, Dido's got Hannibal's UA in her description ;)

Likewise, Oda has Tojo's name & UA. (In Post #10 at least. I don't know about in-game).

Top Bottom