JP.MONFORT’s Report to The Moon

thecrazyscot

Spiffy
I just received the most bizarre spam message (no idea how it made it past my filters). I don't usually read spam messages, but this one was just too weird.

Funny thing is, JP Monfort is a real dude who wrote a fairly strange article in the Huffington Post about Decemland back in 2009... anyone else received anything like this? :scan:

Quick search showed that there were some confirmed spam/malicious messages like this back in 2012 (so don't go poking around too much).

Anyways, I found it amusing.
JP.MONFORT’s Report to The Moon

GLOBAL PRESS RELEASE 20-February-2015 | The Office of JP.Monfort
President Bill Clinton Writes To JP.Monfort in 2006 and 2007

Following your specific instructions as pre-recorded in my consciousness in 2210 prior to time-travelling to present time on Earth and as part of my mission to take Humanity following the shortest time path possible to the World of Decemland, I am filing this Second Report to The Moon on February 20 2015.

Over the past two months some of the World’s most extraordinary women and men have spoken through me to a global audience of 5 and a half million Experts in every corner of Planet Earth. From Albert Einstein to Charles Chaplin, from Marie Curie to Charles Dickens, these extraordinary women and men speak to Humanity from The Moonfort inside the Moon’s core. They are teaching us the lessons of history so that we as a Human family choose to start the most exciting journey towards Decemland, the Land of Ten Percent.

Following your specific instructions I have begun to identify Presidential Candidates in some of the World’s neediest countries. I will support these fine candidates in their attempt to reach power. I will teach them to love their fellow citizens and work in their sole interest. We will take over as many nation-states as possible and embrace new fraternal and universal principles of Love and Dream. The Expert Dreamers who will inhabit Decemland on Malagasy (Madagascar) soil will support our Presidential Candidates joining The The United States Strategic Team.

I miss the World of Decemland in 2210. I am experimenting severe difficulties adapting to present time Earth. Humans are extremely greedy and fearful, they are very suspicious of anyone who approaches them in an altruistic manner. Humans have been trained to love themselves instead of to love one another. Differences remain. Global media conglomerates portray a very distorted interpretation of reality and bias individual perceptions. Short-term dynamics drives profits and attitudes. Beauty, power and money are the most valuable and demanded assets. Inequality perpetuates. In a World of plenty billions remain extremely poor.

On December 23 2014 I eye-witnessed the take off of a rocket towards the Moon. I am not sure if this rocket landed other time-travellers on Earth’s surface or picked them up. Please clarify through the standard protocol and broadcasting channel. I need more inspiration, deploy it at sea level in Full Moon from The Moonfort, I shall be ready to absorb it as previously executed. Over and out.

You are receiving this communication because you have been identified as an Expert in you area of activity. Your next step if you wish to join The The United States Strategic Team is to send your one-paragraph biography to [redacted because links in spam are never safe]. 3,505 Expert Dreamers from 197 countries and territories have already joined the best team designed to serve the long-term public interest of All Americans. For more information please call Nominated Coordinator Prof Wendelin Hume at +1 701 7774001.

--
JPMONFORT
Find out more about The The United States Strategic Team at [redacted because links in spam are never safe]
The Office of JP.Monfort | Decemland Suite at The Carlton Hotel
Rue Pierre Stibbe Anosy, Antananarivo 101 (Madagascar) Tel +261 20 22 260 60

At a press conference around that time, Truman was asked what the United States would get for its aid to Europe. We are not doing this for credit, Truman told the members of the National Conference of Editorial Writers. We are doing it because it is right and it's necessary.
--- Greg Behrman, The Most Noble Adventure

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. The intended recipient should be a dreamer who loves and a lover who dreams. If you do not still dream and love, you are encouraged to begin dreaming and loving at your earliest convenience.You are receiving this communication because you have been identified as an Expert in your country. If you no longer wish to receive communications from this Office, please send an empty email with the email address you wish to remove in the subject field to [redacted because links in spam are never safe]

The four pillars of capitalism were defined in a previous article. They are dream, love, cornucopia and eutopia. Decemland embraces the best thinking of the social sciences. Decemland becomes the core of the new architecture, where the new institutions will be based: The Yunus-fund, the Decemfund, the Bank for the Poor, the New Institution and the World Fair Trade Organization. Decemland welcomes the reformed Bretton Woods Institutions, that should sooner rather than later leave the political centers of our time that bias their policymaking process. The World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and the United Nations should leave Washington DC and New York City. The World Trade Organization should leave Geneva. They should relocate to where they always belonged, to Decemland, the land of ten percent.
Wut??

This kind of reminds me of an add I see in Popular Science every month that is equally loony. It talks about bending the bonding angle of hydrogen atoms in water and that this somehow provides limitless free energy that heals all known ailments.

In addition to being just plain stupid, it's written in a similar, hard-to-follow insane style as the spam in the OP. And Popular Science runs the ad every single issue!

On December 23 2014 I eye-witnessed the take off of a rocket towards the Moon. I am not sure if this rocket landed other time-travellers on Earth’s surface or picked them up. Please clarify through the standard protocol and broadcasting channel. I need more inspiration, deploy it at sea level in Full Moon from The Moonfort, I shall be ready to absorb it as previously executed. Over and out.

Sounds reasonable to me.

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. The intended recipient should be a dreamer who loves and a lover who dreams. If you do not still dream and love, you are encouraged to begin dreaming and loving at your earliest convenience.

Better get started ASAP :lol:

Whoever wrote that is either stark raving nuts or had the most original idea for a phishing email I've ever seen.

Link to video.

Zero point field.

As a scientific concept, the existence of zero-point energy is not controversial. However, the ability to harness zero point energy for useful work is considered pseudoscience by the scientific community at large.

Even though the zero-point energy is theoretically infinite, there is as yet no evidence to suggest that infinite amounts of zero-point energy are available for use, that zero-point energy can be withdrawn for free, or that zero-point energy can be used in violation of conservation of energy.

Top Bottom