Jurassic Park: 65 Million Years in the Making...

Hopefully I'll be able to get some sweet previews up soon!

Has anybody tried the new version? Does anybody like the new version?

has anyone gotten the frozen embryos victory to work? It seems I cannot move them once I have them captured.

Well they are immobile, so did you use another unit to transport them? Otherwise, I dunno what the problem could be. :confused:

Has anyone tried running this on a Mac with Civilization complete loaded? I have had major problems trying to run Windows based scenarios on my Macs.

You would very likely have trouble setting up the ones on installers but (and I say this as a non-Mac user) the ones that simply come compressed should be just a matter of installing a little differently. There is a Mac forum that may be a help in asking/searching for solutions. :)

I haven't messed around with this on a Mac, so I really am not the expert. :) Hopefully the Mac sub-forum can help!

Sorry for the double-post and minor bump. Alrighty, now that I have the summer to do nothing except Civ III and work, are there any MAJOR updates I can make now that I have some time.
BTW, Balthasar, have I mentioned how much I appreciate your work? :D

Just downloaded. What difficulty level is the best to start at? I am quite familiar with EFZI2 if that helps.

If it's your first time, I'd suggest something simple, but if you're ready to go, I'd suggest Regent or Monarch

If it's your first time, I'd suggest something simple, but if you're ready to go, I'd suggest Regent or Monarch

I just played about 10 turns on Emperor and I am getting overrun. I'm definitely going to dial it down to Regent or Monarch. I have figured out the terrain and chokepoints though. Thanks.

Quick Question: Are the Biosyn units supposed to be invisible to the Hammond faction?

I keep getting hit at The Lab by invisible units. I moved out of the city to see what would happen and Biosyn controlled it the next turn.

Yeah they are. They're supposed to represent corporate espionage, most notably from Dennis Nedry. He's probably the one attacking you. ;)

Has anyone else had CTD's due to certain buildings/units being completed? I can't put my finger on it exactly, but I know it's linked to completed buildings/units.

Hmmm, no I haven't. Do you have any guesses as to what building or units you built?

Top Bottom