1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Kathys graphic modcomps

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Kathy, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Kathy

Kathy King

My newest upload: A War-Wagon, made according the Korean Unique Unit from Age Of Empires II: Conquerors.

It is based on the Chariot Archer made by Ambrox62 and was reskinned by FromAustria.
    Download here

2. Xyth

Xyth History Rewritten

Ohh nice! I've been wanting such a unit for a while. Good work!

3. Kathy

Kathy King

Made for the request of Hydromancerx: A Ballista, pulled by two horses. Just a varity of my already exiting ballista. The horses are not animated!

Download here.

4. Kathy

Kathy King

A Unit I made some times ago, but forgot to upload. Now, while making the carrobalista, I remembered.

A renaissance horse artilley, based on the Colonization early renaissance cannons pack. The horse is not animated, but it will pull the artilley while moving.
    Doownload

5. hrochland

hrochland Prince

Hey. I see that your new button have a different size than the original. It should be done button without mipmaps and this routing:
    <Button>Art/Interface/Buttons/Units/KoreaSword.dds</Button>
    Then buttons same as from Firaxis :)
    BTW good that someone here knows what to do with animations :)

6. Kathy

Kathy King

Please do not expect to much from my be doing animations. All I did tl now ist repacing the weapons effects, transforming towers to the existing siege-tower animation and rotate the units before moving. When I tried to do some animation for an other siege weapon, I failed.

7. Kathy

Kathy King

Not a new unit, but an alternative use of an existing model, made on request of Hydromancerx:

A varity of Walther Hawkwoods EE2 conversion.

The units animations have been altered, so it fires Hwacha Rockets now. There is also a file for a firing spears, therefore rename the "BombardB_MD_RangedStrike - Spear shot.kf" to "BombardB_MD_RangedStrike.kf" and replace the existing one. The animations should work for both bombardB.nifs included in this pack

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=22228

8. hrochland

hrochland Prince

I myself have very little patience :( However you figure it out :)

9. Kathy

Kathy King

I had a need for a cement works, and could not find anythin suitable (except the buildings I already use), so I reskinned Woodelfs Naboo-Palace and add some of his 20th Century Watertowers.

Download here

10. Kathy

Kathy King

Here I published a new version of my Crossbow-Rider, with corrected animations. The Cuirassier.kfm and all .kf-Files can also be used for my other Crossbow-Riders.

11. Kathy

Kathy King

This Unit was requested in the units request treat, I thougth it was easy to do, and it was. You can change the appearance of the rider by replacing the Marines_128.dds by any Marines Skin you like.

12. hrochland

hrochland Prince

It looks very good. Downloaded :)

13. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

Hmm, a modern Camelry. Interesting.

14. Kathy

Kathy King

Made on a request of Hydromancerx: A wooden submarine, may be used in a fantasy mod or as Drebbel Submarine, one of the first experimental submarines of the world.

I am sorry, I do not know whose Submarine is the base of this reskin. :sad: I am using it in my mod for so long time I could not find it in the credits.

Download link

15. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior

Amazing unit. Really creative. Have you thought about taking the Frigate model, putting some propellors on it and making a final fantasy style airship? That's what this reminded me of, even though its a submarine.

16. Kathy

Kathy King

Well, I did this unit due to a request, it was not my own idea. It is only a reskin of an existing submarine with paddles from the galley.
    For your request there will be the problem to cut of the sails (I think blender would be needed for it, but I am only working with nifscope) and I would need a suitable propellor modell to add. So I am afraid that I can't do it.

17. Sword_Of_Geddon

I don't think you would have to cut off the sails actually, just place some propellors from this unit: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=21414.

If its not possible its ok it was only an idea.

18. Kathy

Kathy King

This propellors are part of the model, it will need blender to seperate them. I am sorry, I do not use Blender, so I do not know how to do it.

19. Sword_Of_Geddon

Eh its ok. Was just an idea.

20. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

I guess this is not exactly what you wanted, but I guess it is still better than no flying frigate at all: ;)
    Spoiler :

Altogether just a quick shuffle together of the bomber and the frigate and a rough retexture of the bomber texture to make is look more wood-like and to make the surplus parts disappear. flying_frigate_fx uses the frigate animation, flying_frigate_fx_02 the bomber animation. The later works a bit better, since the propellers are spinning.

Enjoy. :)

Attached Files: