Kazakstan pitboss game

Is there a way to check if everybody moved so the next turn pops up except loogin into the game ?

Yeah I don't know what you mean either Provo. I played my first turn. :)

Edit: Cross posted with Indiansmoke. Now I see.

shall we set up a Kazpit turn tracker thread and a Kazpit general discussion thread?

Someone should tell Classical he is up as the last.

good idea, go ahead :)

¿uʍop ǝpısdn dn puǝ ǝldoǝd ɟı ƃuısnɟuoɔ ʇǝƃ ʇı ʇ,uoʍ ¿ʍʇq lɐpıoɹɐʇ sı ʎlʇɔɐxǝ ʇɐɥʍ

Five teams have taken their second turn, but now I can not log into the pitboss!!! It just keeps telling me that my login attempt has timed out.:confused:

I checked the turn registry:http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1205 and it says the uploader is not connected... Untill this problem is resolved I can not take my turn... bummer.:cry:

Is this what happens when someone takes their turn and then "Exit to Desktop" or just closes the Civ window? The forum Pitboss tutorial has all these dire warnings about always remembering to "Exit to Main Menu" when leaving pitboss, or game will crash... What's going on? I want to play my turn!:crazyeye:

Also, there are 12 people currently logged into the Hamachi network... Why are 12 logged in when there are only 9 players??? Is that why I can't log in? Are there too many people logged in??

I have been trying to take my turn since 6PM today and I am still unable to login. I will be sad if the turn timer runs out before I can take my turn.:(

Sommerswerd...this will happen lots of times during a pitboss game. The game is hosted in a computer in my house, instant powercuts, internet failures, random computer reboots, people exiting to desktop etc...are causes for the game to come down from time to time.
So when you see it down...be patient I will put it back up at first chance.

Nothing to do with 12 people on Hamachi btw..

Top Bottom