KhaNESII: S.P.Q.R

Well with Immac and Nintz dropping we will need a new bill since they hold rather important jobs.

Well, I would stay, but I don't really seem to be doing anything. I remain very confused.

Well, I would stay, but I don't really seem to be doing anything. I remain very confused.
Maybe you should do some political reading :p

I know, you kind of got stuck in the east... Other than politics I'm not doing much either thou

The politics thus far haven't involved me. They are entertaining to watch though.

Ah, what the heck. I'll stay. Not that it is going to change anything. :p

Dispatches from Marcus Titus Scipio:

I will not relinquish command of the 1st Legio until the siege ends, which according to my military engineers should end in 2 months. At that point I will then turn over command to Gnaeus Cornelius Optitus, should he arrive to take command. If he fails to arrive I will move my forces south and turn it over to the command of the Senate, my original duty* completed.

*This remains in tune with my original orders and see no reason to drift from it.

I can wait if you guys need it.

The update wouldn't be up for a while anyway, I'm a bit sick and university has just started on top of that.

So can we have a call up to the less active? Mayor isn't answering me, Immac seems to have left, and I dunno, who else?

You could task me as the Overseer of the Gauls. I mean, we already have a Governor General so why not a governor-overseer? :p

Dispatches from Marcus Titus Scipio:

I will not relinquish command of the 1st Legio until the siege ends, which according to my military engineers should end in 2 months. At that point I will then turn over command to Gnaeus Cornelius Optitus, should he arrive to take command. If he fails to arrive I will move my forces south and turn it over to the command of the Senate, my original duty* completed.

*This remains in tune with my original orders and see no reason to drift from it.
Which will be breaking the consular order.

Top Bottom