KhaNESII: S.P.Q.R

Whomever is sending me, Servius Aemilius Celsus Arrianus, troops or funds please let me know by PM. If you aren't, please mention that also. I can't finish my orders until I know what I have. If you are accompanying your troops to Hispania, please let me know that as well. I could use all that you can spare.

Likewise I am unable to write orders until Immac's character gets the plan to mine. Otherwise I will just charge in, guns a blazing.

Servius Licinius Ulpianus

I will 2 EP to Titus Lucretius Longus (momo1000) and 1 EP to Servius Arrius Celsus Arrianus (theDright). Please confirm that you need these funds.

OOC: Yes, I know you want to do this in PM, but whatever.

I accept both of my appointments.

I also accept my appointment. Also Grandkhan, about does it cost to set up a court?

@merciary
What do you mean 'a court'? Thinking of making yourself king? As Governor, the court is wherever you are. You're president, supreme justice, commander etc.

I've been nominate the Praetor Parricidii and tasked to set up courts for all of the various rebels we've been dealing with and would like to know how much money I should spend.

Just making sure I don't need to do anything extra, one can never be certain.

Oh, I forgot about that. I doubt you'd need anything. Generally, trials and such would be on temporarily erected structures in the Forum.

I need to PM lots of you- i'll do that this afternoon.

@Everyone, GK - I have to "officially" drop this. I've done almost nothing anyways, and can't keep up with the political climate. Better that someone more invested takes it. I will most likely continue to lurk though, as the story developing here is interesting for me.

Gonna drop this.

Sorry.

I will send orders shortly then.

Top Bottom