Kill the Canada Geese!

Adebisi

Emperor
I heard some good news from Sweden. In one province, the government has allowed an unrestricted hunt on Canada Geese.

The Canada Goose is not a natural animal in Scandinavia. It was taken here by some Canadian who wanted to piss us off. It filled an unused ecological niche and has been breading like rabbits ever since. They do harm on fields and crops, but the worst thing is their ****.

They move in groups and mostly come at night. They land on beaches and cover them in crap. My beach looks like I'm preparing for the landing in Normandie, with barbwire rolled out and a small trench. On public beaches where there are children they are a huge problem. It costs to have someone clean the beaches every morning.

It could be completly extinct for all I care. But killing it will not be easy. They never return to a place where one of their comrades has fallen. They can evacuate their bases quickly at the sound of a gunshot. They are relativly hard to hit while flying.

Guns are needed to fight it. Canada geese are as cocky as North Americans (;)), and are not afraid of attacking humans.

It is at least a victory that a Swedish province has declared war on the bird. What do you think?

"They move in groups and mostly come at night. They land on beaches and cover them in crap"

Jesus - how big are their turds? They must be pretty big f*ckin' geese by the sound of it - I wouldn't mess with them if I were you;)

It was somewhere up north, I think.

Last edited:
"It costs to have someone clean the beaches every morning."

Can you imagine having to tell people that that was your job?
:lol: They should give the guns to those guys - they must have a pretty big grudge against the geese by now!

Originally posted by Rodgers
"They move in groups and mostly come at night. They land on beaches and cover them in crap"

Jesus - how big are their turds? They must be pretty big f*ckin' geese by the sound of it - I wouldn't mess with them if I were you;)
Their turds are fairly big. A bit smaller than dog turds.

Yes, they are very big Geese.

Canadian Geese were long considered to be the MBT of the IDF before they chose the Merkava, due to a lower cost!

They now roam freely in Scandinavia, and as earlier stated, mosty regroup during night.

Some of them have developed Stealth technology, hence the difficulty of hitting them while in air (see first submit)

I call upon all to help us make war on these monsters!

"I call upon all to help us make war on these monsters"

:lol: :lol:

Saint George had the dragon - these days we fight geese :rolleyes:

Well, if the Canadians harbour the evil GEESE, then you betcha! We will destroy all the geese and those that harbour them! Sweden is just the start...

Yes!

Today our nation saw crap. Now, we will make no distinction between Geese and those who harbor them!

Death to the Canada Geese!

Originally posted by Adebisi
Yes!

Today our nation saw crap. Now, we will make no distinction between Geese and those who harbor them!

Death to the Canada Geese!

Finnish guys, stay out of this or Canada will ask USA to join them.

First I thought this was a flame against Canadians, I should have done more in Biology...:lol:

I hereby declare unconfined solidarity with Scandinavia in the war against the Geese!
An attack on your ecosystem is also an attack on our ecosystem!

Then we are four! We'll take on Ozz in no time (I suppose he harbors lots of geese).

Yeap, I find a home for a few a year (christmas, Easter)
Yum Yum.

Good luck with the geese, you'll need it.

If you don't want them around, don't mow the grass
(let dogs run loose in the area too). Nothing C geese
like better for nesting than a nice lawn that they can
see over a long way beside a pond in a town

(no shooting/predators/darkness in a town, and they know it)

Yes, I harbour geese - what are you going to do about it? :p The will of the geese-loving Canadian people shall overcome the Great Scandinavian Satan and its infidels! Careful - we might start strapping bombs on all those moose that step out in front of your car!

This is just a front by the Scandanavians to attempt some form of revenge for all of the continued thrashings we keep throwing their way at hockey. :D

We only sent the geese over there so you'd have some competition you might actually stand a chance against (though British oddsmakers have named the geese as 3:1 favourites.

HAPPY CANADA DAY! (Geese included)

Roast Canada Goose

Cut off the oil sack, then wash and dry the goose. Brush the cavity with lemon juice. Insert stuffing and close cavity.

Brush 2 Tbsp. seasoned melted butter over skin of goose. Pour water into base of roasting pan and place goose on tray. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees and roast 20 minutes per pound.

If the goose is very fatty, pierce the flesh several times during baking to drain excess fat.

-Goldie Connell, of Prescott, Ontario

Taken from The Harrowsmith Cookbook, Volume 1

Also from Goldie Connell:

Stewed Beaver

Remove as much fat as possible, especially the little kernals, then sear and brown the meat in a deep iron skillet. Season as you would rabbit or chicken. Add a little water and simmer until the meat falls from the bones, adding more water as required. Cook it as dry and brown as possible without burning. Serve hot.

Canada goose poop is also much enjoyed by dogs. I couldn't find any recipes, though.

Top Bottom