Kingdom Come: Deception (Sign-up Thread)

Good thing I checked the game today.

Expect me to be playing with fairly low effort

Good thing I checked the game today.

Expect me to be playing with fairly low effort

I'm looking forward to playing with you...N1 kill, you host, I host...I feel like I've missed out.

I'm working on it right now! :)

The role PM are finished, so I'll randomise the roles and start sending out the PMs. When that's done, I'll start the game thread.

One more last piece of advice @Samson...

When the posts get flying fast, and the jargon and abbreviations are so thick on the ground that you have no idea where to step, you can ask what the heck it all means. Some people will help you. Other people will accuse those people of "being wolfy," because wolves need friends and helping the new guy has a reputation as a way that wolves can make friends. So the premise there is that the new guy is a gullible rube and the helpful guy is a wolf and the person ranting about how no one should help you is a righteous townie...and blah blah blah. My recommendation is that if you want help, ask for it, and let the chips fall where they may. If someone gets lynched for helping you, that's on them.

All the role PMs have now gone out. Please respond to yours so that I know that you've received it.

The main game will begin shortly.

Vote: timsup2nothin
He is obviously trying to curry favor with the new player to decieve them.

Top Bottom