Kingdom of Serbia

H I/I K O _/\ A

Chieftain
KINGDOM OF SERBIA AS PLAYABLE CIV 1.01

Download here

Leaders

Leader: Milan Obrenovic (Милан I Обреновић IV)
Traits: SPIRITUAL/CHARISMATIC

Leader: Aleksandar Obrenovic (Александар Обреновић)
Traits: PHILOSOPHICAL/CREATIVE

Leader: Petar Karadjordjevic (Петар Карађорђевић)
Traits: FINANCIAL/ORGANIZED

Civ Info

Civ color: Red
Diplo Early -Simple Boze Pravde (Боже Правде)
Diplo Middle -Better Boze Pravde (Боже Правде)
Diplo Late -The Best Boze Pravde (Боже Правде)

Unique Unit - King's Guard
Replaces Rifleman
130 hammers
15 strength
1 First strike
25% vs Mounted units

Unique Building - Pijac
Replaces Grocer
150 hammers
+35% wealth
+1 Health from Banana, Spices, Sugar, Wine, Pig
+1 Happy face from Pig
(Kingdom of Serbia was known for it's pig exports, there was even "Pig's war" with Austria-Hungary 1906-1911).

For BTS; made by H I/I K O _/\ A.

Nice, but why Milan Obrenovic? And would you consider kafana as UB?!
p.s. jbg, svi pisu na engleskom...

I heard this mod was created by one Nikola Stojanovic from Bosnia, so maybe he put some virus in mod file. I really don't know...

And I heard that Mr Stojanovic doesn't know history at all. But I played with Kingdom of Serbia and mod is very good, especcialy King's guard unit. Incredible but there was no virus in the modpack.

Hey everybody, this is my first post in a while. How is everybody? Good I hope.

Anyway, back on topic. I downloaded this and then installed it. When I try to start Civ, it says to insert the correct cd. Then I read that it was for BTS. So I guess I can't play it. Is this right?

Oh blast it all. I want to play this mod so bad. Hmm,....guess I'll be buying BTS soon. Should I get the other expansion too?

I would actually suggest no. BtS has every feature of warlords, except the scenarios. But the BtS ones are way better anyways.

All of my modules are currently down until I upgrade them and reupload them. But I was just wondering if you had any interest in getting some Serbian units I made. I have more than these but this is just a quick collection of some of my units and what they look like. I included a Rifleman, a Cavalry, a Hajduk UU, a Musketman, an Infantry and a Cannonier. They are all based on Serbian uniforms I found online. I hope you like them and maybe you can use some of them for your own module.

I'm not that great at making units just yet, but most of these are reskins or slight modifications to other people's work. But tell me what you think.

You didn't just make a Dusan LH. You made an awesome Dusan LH. :goodjob:

Thank you so much HC. Everything I do is for the entire community with no impunity. So please, if you see anything I have done use it in your mod. To me it is an honor and I need no recognition for it. But if you want to give recognition I always appreciate it.

Anything I can do for the proud nation of Serbia is an honor to me! I just want everyone to have fun!

I like the units very much. Could u give me link to download them? Concerning Dusan LH, it's excellent, but i made this new civilization for modern Kingdom of Serbia (22.2.1882-1.12.1918.) . Anyways , I'm preparing this year's history competition, so I'm kinda short on time. Hopefully i'll work on it next week it next week.

Top Bottom