Korean War 2005

Surely they're evil. Of course, I eat babies. Interesting scenario, will download as soon as I get the time...

This is a pretty good scenario. Simple, fast, fun, the way a scenario is meant to be. Congrats!

And no, the Chimp did indeed "win" (see Ohio election irregularities in wikipedia) and won't attack Korea ever (because the Chimp only attacks very weak, non-nuclear nations, incapable of even pretending to defend themselves). And no I ain't no commie nor liberal.

No no no no no....Zachar you have sinned! :lol: Dude you can't bring posts back from the dead especially after 2 years, and please if you do bring back one make sure its for a legit reason. Not a "Hey cool scenario"

Anyways I will leave you be but be ware you probably will be firebombed for doing this. Good luck and welcome

Drivebymaster:
No no no no no....Zachar you have sinned! Dude you can't bring posts back from the dead especially after 2 years, and please if you do bring back one make sure its for a legit reason. Not a "Hey cool scenario"

Well, I hadn't said a thing before in this topic so it's not all that bad :lol: I'm simply into reanimating inanimate threads 's all.

Anyways I will leave you be but be ware you probably will be firebombed for doing this. Good luck and welcome

Starts preparing the anti-air defenses.

Don't be flattered, because someone made it for people that do that...

Awww man, don't ruin the fun. Virote is now my own personal entertainer. We can start charging for his antics. Come on Virote, jump through the flaming ring, do the crowd pleaser once again! :goodjob:

shouldnt the north koreans be more advanced? like the infantry unit is made 2 represent the infantry of world war 1 and the north koreans dont even have electronics, yet they have a nuke.

i was just reading back posts and when i first saw the dates i thought it was active so sry 4 bumping :S

I love this scenario. YOu sould have put Japan in the Most southeast part. Just to note, I am korean american, and I should point out that if U.S. went war with N korea, US would find even more trouble than with Iraq.

N korean citize from 7 year olds to 70 year olds can assemble a ak 47 and 15 seconds and fire with deadly accuracy. What does this tell you? If americans went and conquered the cities, like pyngyang, yes, there will be few field resistance, but all those rpgs and snipers from mountains ( yes, there are LOTS of mountains) and cities would drive the U.S. back immediatly. Either the U.S. destroy every living animal in north korea, even the little toddlers, and recieve immeasurable hatred from the world, or US cant call it a victory.

Anyway, great map!
You should try making the scenario for Imjin war, where Japan invaded korea in middle ages. THats when the famous hwa cha was used. keep up the good work!

I'm sorry, but you must've made a typo, because I read

N korean citize from 7 year olds to 70 year olds can assemble a ak 47 and 15 seconds and fire with deadly accuracy.

I'm going to assume that 15 seconds was supposed to be 15 hours, and I think you forgot to include "with instructions and working parts".

Also by "fire with deadly accuracy" I think you meant to say "fire with deadly inaccuracy"

Any untrained civilian will be as useless as a conscript. Especially in North Korea. Sure they may fight a guerrilla war long after the "official" end of major combat operations, but considering the number of defectors from North Korea, getting fed will be incentive enough not to fight.

Believe me, North Koreans aren't ignorant. They know that Americans/South Koreans= Food. The only reason they don't speak out against their government is fear.

Defection = saving their life.

Speaking out = death.

life > death

therefore

Pi = 3.14159

Problem solved.

Top Bottom