KotOR Mafia - game thread

Eagerness to role claim is a bit of a scummy move, IMO. In a large game such as this, there are likely cover roles, and it would be simple for Gone 3 The Celt (I do NOT understand that username :p) to reveal his cover, we accept him and move on.

So, I'm not willing to accept anyone's role claim, unless they are a scanner, and they hit scum consistently. And even then, before revealing all that, they should find a doctor to protect them nightly.

vote:Earthling A lot has happened in this thread and it was a pain to catch up. ATPG certainly has his way with getting people talking.

So far we have only got darkside neutrals, so that means we are losing the neutrals by not working with them. I am certain they can win with either side, but right now we are just lynching them left right and centre. If Buddhafish is a neutral, then we are turning on them and they are more than likely going to be working for the Sith with the way we are going.

I honestly don't know why, but vote: Double A.

There's no subtext here or anything. Go away.

Well, Robbie wasn't going to be playing anyway, so needed replacing as it was.

unvote: Winston Hughes vote: Buddhafish

Good lead, valuable confirmation of scanner results even if I'm also not happy with how it puts Mergle at risk, but there shouldn't be an excuse for any doctor missing out on protection after this, Mergle should be the clear priority.

As for Buddhafish, people are assuming a lot about his supposed neutral role when he hasn't really claimed anything. We don't know who he is, he could pull a bounty hunter name out of a hat as a cover role anyway, and his claim will be what, he's done nothing at night so far because he's just waiting on money to kill people? Mafia will claim to be neutrals if we let them go for such non-reasons, and I agree we all know we can't forever be running into actual neutrals who scan as scum and instead they'll just be scum.

I honestly don't know why, but vote: Double A.

There's no subtext here or anything. Go away.

Wow, it's almost like I'm implying something but no one is getting it.

You're saying that someone forced you to vote for yourself.

Cute. Doesn't really do anything. Who would you vote for if you could?

Why are you showing us a demon cat?

meow:

Tempting me out of retirement for one last mission, eh?

P.S. relax, Winston, there's no cat characters in this game. I save those for NotW.
As if I ever needed a host's permission to RP as a feline.

I can't tell if Winston is sucking up to the host, or trying to get killed for being obnoxious. :lol:

Spoiler :

You're saying that someone forced you to vote for yourself.

Cute. Doesn't really do anything. Who would you vote for if you could?

I have no idea what you are talking about, but if someone did force me to tell me to vote for myself, it would definitely be john. Of course, he died last night.

The next-scummiest people after me are TBK and Earthling. Since there's already a sizeable bandwagon on the latter, I would vote for TBK if had a second vote today or something.

It doesn't really matter what Winston is doing in the end, he is probably not a killer, but he's also deadweight to the town. I do know if I end up close to being lynched I might as well use what money I have to put a bounty on Winston because it need not go to waste, and any bounty hunters left could collect that as safe, free money. No townie is going to use an ability protecting a Hutt crime lord and the town can't complain about the kill after the fact, might even eliminate a direct rival to Wealth VC for any remaining bounty hunters.

That is despite the fact that I think the town won't be able to get much use out of remaining bounty hunters and people shouldn't place solitary random bounties (like on lurkers) on a whim. Townies with decent amounts of money should save and make use out of keeping items and anything else in town hands. For classical_hero, spaceman, anyone else today who thinks they are going to do something anti-scum with a bounty hunter, the really good question is how? Give a shot at who you think is Sith now and explain how you are going to hire a bounty hunter to kill a Sith. It's pretty sure they won't be strong enough so you could only hire a successful kill on other random townies, or another neutral.

So let's recap;

You don't think Winston is scum.
You want Winston dead.
You have to kill Winston using a bounty hunter if you die.
Don't use bounty hunters.
You are going to use bounty hunters.
Townies should save money so that they can afford all those bounties they shouldn't use.
You can't kill scum with bounty hunters so don't try it out. They can only be used to reduce the number of townies.
You're going to go ahead and hire one.

Am I understanding you right?

Top Bottom