KotOR Mafia - game thread

Vote: Dumanios

vote: Dumanios, though we should try to keep the votes roughly close between him and Nedim so we don't have yet another runaway day with zero discussion.

I'll go ahead and Vote Nedim so that we can start to put pressure on both of them

right. vote: Nedim

No, disregarding vote-altering abilities if that is in play for somebody it would be a waste of our lynch. If necessary there could be a bounty hunter attempt in a night or two assuming he still intends to die and after the current consensus targets are gone. Any bounty hunter(s) left haven't done anything for a little while but there won't be a shortage of money for the attempt.

I'd say I want to hear from Dumanios, Nedim, and spaceman today in that order. Must include what you've done at night to demonstrate not having a scum cover role, as the scum clearly have full cover roles. vote: Dumanios first

A better lead could come up once we hear from everybody, but for now that's my list. spaceman probably goes as a default if it gets to him because he's neutral at best and I don't really trust the survivalist claim, so he better hope the case on one of the others works out.

Both Dumanous and Nedim have bounties on them, thanks to the fund, so there is really no point pressuring them with votes. I will post an extra post that will ram that fact down their throats. Later though.

So let's all Vote: spaceman93 so the fund doesn't waste any more money.

HEY NEDIM AND DUMANOUS READ THIS POST

Bounties have been placed on both of your heads. So you might want to convince me not to kill you, maybe by roleclaiming. Or something like that.

Wow, it's like I've been possessed by ATPG, with all these posts I'm making in a row.

Vote: Dumanios

Son I am dissapoint.

If Pizza wants death, let's just let him get WoG'd. He said he'd stop posting, after all.

It really depends if my input is wanted or not. From what I'm hearing, it's not. I don't want to waste my breath, especially since my own game is starting soon.

Could replace me or kill me off, I won't care.

well, I am speaking about myself, but it would be nice to see some of your famous analyses

they are not always correct of course, but they give food for thought

Thats the trouble and thats why I'm having difficulties engaging with this game. Most of what's happened each round is a large bandwagon on one or two suspects. Even in cases where you caught a scum, there was no motive to resist the wagon. Everyone is acting in lockstep and since the discussion is scan-driven and claim-driven there's nothing to differentiate one player from another. So long as you lead by detective scan, whatever contribution I give to the game is worthless.

Its just not my cup of tea. But I've quit precisely one game in all my years of mafia playing, and that was because the host was making up rules on the spot and enforcing ones that weren't public.

I am not a quitter, I'm just not interested in this. The game has to change.

I'll keep reading but you don't need my vote at this time. I'll put some credits toward some bounties or something. When the detectives have exhausted their leads, I'll put forth a list of who I find suspicious. Until then it's really not needed.

There are four people currently facing the Wrath of the Force and we have one or two replacements at best. The game will lose players if said players continue to refuse to contribute in an acceptable manner.

Let's see. Who are the choices for lynch? Both Nedim and Dummis have bounties on there head.

vote: NedimNapoleon He's obviously been lurking but showing up just enough to avoid replacement.

We could start discussion of suspects now, and it would be less work later, when it matters more.

Vote:NedimNapoleon. Killing off lurkers has worked so far.

vote: spaceman98. Perhaps you could tell us what you were doing last night?

Top Bottom