Lamborghini costs an arm and a leg :(

Huh. That sounds like fear? Anger and hate, as distinct from fear, seem far more intimate. Even if the reason actually is stupid or evil rather than just seeming that way.

I feel like I'm reading about Star Wars

Holy crap the election's still a year away,
and all the Americans have been lead astray,
Not by Hillary or Trump or the person they're trying to unseat,
but rather by the system as a whole, which works for wall street

Try for some cadence.

Keep working.

J

Actually, my experience tells me that people are not usually angry for a good reason. Anger is born out of misunderstanding, and that misunderstanding is usually on the part of the one who is angry.

Huh. That sounds like fear? Anger and hate, as distinct from fear, seem far more intimate. Even if the reason actually is stupid or evil rather than just seeming that way.
Anger isa generally a secondary emotion that comes into play after some primary emotion has come and gone. The primary emotion is often one that is difficult to accept so we put it aside (often quickly) and turn to anger to deal with things. Some primary emotions are fear, frustration, embarrassment, and shock. Getting angry is often easier.

Perfect. I love it.

J
You are welcome. It was my pleasure.

A licky boom boom down

Tigranes, do you now acknowledge that the videos are a farce?

Tigranes, do you now acknowledge that the videos are a farce?

Unlike you and your cronies I published even the transcript of the video reflecting the title of this thread in which you failed miserably. On all levels: intellectual, factual, scientific, moral and simply human. Your cause is evil and will haunt you for the years to come. You even seriously believe that you were part of your mother's body before birth! It's just sick, you know that? And don't you lie to yourself that you are defending gay rights -- if there is such a thing as gay gene 2-4% of 42 mln babies aborted annually must have something gayish developing in them at the moment when they being dismembered. Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge; you yourselves did not enter, and you hindered those who were entering, so that the blood of all the unborn children, real human blood with human DNA shed since the 1973, may be charged against this generation, yes, I tell you, it shall be charged against this generation. I side with victims, you side with butchers, may you never forget that.

Moderator Action: Dial it down. This is not an acceptable level of discourse on this or any other topic, genuine or not. Please be civil.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

This is genuine but I want to give you props for going on that entire tirade without invoking God once.

Unlike you and your cronies I published even the transcript of the video reflecting the title of this thread in which you failed miserably. On all levels: intellectual, factual, scientific, moral and simply human. Your cause is evil and will haunt you for the years to come. You even seriously believe that you were part of your mother's body before birth! It's just sick, you know that? And don't you lie to yourself that you are defending gay rights -- if there is such a thing as gay gene 2-4% of 42 mln babies aborted annually must have something gayish developing in them at the moment when they being dismembered. Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge; you yourselves did not enter, and you hindered those who were entering, so that the blood of all the unborn children, real human blood with human DNA shed since the 1973, may be charged against this generation, yes, I tell you, it shall be charged against this generation. I side with victims, you side with butchers, may you never forget that.

And this is why there cannot be a debate on this issue, you don't want to hear or listen to anyone who has a dissenting opinion, you just want to opine upon your so-called moral mountain about how evil everyone else is, about how i am a "butcher".

But i forgive you, because i realise that this is a contentious issue and emotions are running high, i understand that you were taken in by that false, disengenuously edited video and now you must defend it.

And seriously, i am not evil i am probably chaotic goodish

And this is why there cannot be a debate on this issue, you don't want to hear or listen to anyone who has a dissenting opinion, you just want to opine upon your so-called moral mountain about how evil everyone else is, about how i am a "butcher".

But i forgive you, because i realise that this is a contentious issue and emotions are running high, i understand that you were taken in by that false, disengenuously edited video and now you must defend it.

And seriously, i am not evil i am probably chaotic goodish

And this is why there cannot be a debate on this issue, you don't want to hear or listen to anyone who has a dissenting opinion, you just want to opine upon your so-called moral mountain.

J

I'm not the one accusing other people of essentially being murderers now am i?

You are as unwilling to entertain a dissenting opinion though.

I think that Tigraines doesn't attend your criticism of the video because he doesn't believe you've watched it. It would maybe be different if you watched it and could point out the disingenuous editing.

Their organization irritated me, because the early videos were clearly edited to incense and miscommunicate facts. But the longer videos do contain seeds of why people might be legit concerned. But they clearly wanted uninformed yowling to dominate the conversation.

Their organization irritated me, because the early videos were clearly edited to incense and miscommunicate facts. But the longer videos do contain seeds of why people might be legit concerned. But they clearly wanted uninformed yowling to dominate the conversation.

It's an appeal to emotion, because unfortunately people tend to respond to that sort of thing. But yeah, it's not a very honest way to argue a point.

I pointed out the fact that PP gains little profit from selling the samples.

Eh, profit is a slippery word. Accountants can make profit loss or loss profit. Executives of non-profit organizations can roll around in grotesque stacks of cash from immense wages. I don't trust the word profit. I've never seen any compelling evidence that anyone else should either. I trust more in the word sale. Sale "at cost" is still sale. The motivations are approximately the same.

Top Bottom