Lamborghini costs an arm and a leg :(

Tigranes

Armenian

"My director told us to turn every phone call and every visit into revenue generating visit",-- says Ex-Planned Parenthood Director, Abby Johnson.-- "When the woman comes in and she is pregnant the only way we can do it is by selling her an abortion" PP does not offer prenatal care, and do not get involved with adoptions. But looks like this was not enough for the followers of PP founder Margaret Sanger, who is famous for saying: "Eugenics is … the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems". Selling body parts is something that can top any profits from providing legalized murder. Mary Gatter suggests $100 per specimen is not enough and concludes, “Let me just figure out what others are getting, and if this is in the ballpark, then it’s fine, if it’s still low, then we can bump it up. I want a Lamborghini.”

Many of CFC OT users probably spent a minute or two of their time on C-SPAN today, listening to the evasive testimony of the PP president. But most likely they missed another testimony, back in Sept 9 by abortion survivor Gianna Jessen who told her story on Congressional hearing. Jessen added: “I would ask Planned Parenthood the following questions: If abortion is about women’s rights, then what were mine? You continuously use the argument, “If the baby is disabled, we need to terminate the pregnancy,” as if you can determine the quality of someone’s life. Is my life less valuable due to my Cerebral Palsy? You have failed, in your arrogance and greed, to see one thing: it is often from the weakest among us that we learn wisdom – something sorely lacking in our nation today. And it is both our folly and our shame that blinds us to the beauty of adversity. Planned Parenthood uses deception, the manipulation of language and slogans, such as “a woman’s right to choose,” to achieve their monetary aims.”

My biological mother was seven and a half months pregnant when she went to Planned Parenthood, who advised her to have a late-term saline abortion. This method of abortion burns the baby inside and out, blinding and suffocating the child, who is then born dead, usually within 24 hours.

Instead of dying, after 18 hours of being burned in my mother’s womb, I was delivered alive in an abortion clinic in Los Angeles on April the 6th, 1977. (See photo of my medical records.) My medical records state: “Born alive during saline abortion” at 6 am. Thankfully, the abortionist was not at work yet. Had he been there, he would have ended my life with strangulation, suffocation, or leaving me there to die. Instead, a nurse called an ambulance, and I was rushed to a hospital. Doctors did not expect me to live.

I did. I was later diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, which was caused by a lack of oxygen to my brain while surviving the abortion. I was never supposed to hold my head up or walk. I do. And Cerebral Palsy is a great gift to me. I was eventually placed in foster care and later adopted. I forgive my biological mother. Within the first year after my birth , I was used as an expert witness in a case where an abortionist had been caught strangling a child to death after being born alive.

If you really care about the issue I suggest you to watch the 45 min video by hated fox news here. Try to forget for a moment about being "liberal" or "conservative", focus on the facts. I for one, do not identify with effort of either side to gain a political capital out of this one story in one country. I see myself as a human being, first and foremost, which used to be a fetus. There are alternatives to the providers like PP. And this greatest nation on Earth, like Americans happy to call themselves, should show the world that human life is infinitely more valuable than Lamborghini. Defunding is not enough, immoral doctors engaged in illegal activities ought to be brought to justice.

I went to school with a girl that was conceived during a rape. A nice, smart girl. We need to defund those that prosecute rape.

I went to school with a girl that was conceived during a rape. A nice, smart girl. We need to defund those that prosecute rape.

Perhaps, we need to defund that Logic professor from that Law School you have attended, for there is no logical link between OP and your comment, and even less logical connection between aborting victims of rape and not prosecuting rape :faint:.

Federal money do fund abortions due to rape, incest, etc. So I don't even go there, this is a different topic. You know, body parts and such...

If you prosecute rapists, you deter rape and thus many who would be conceived during rape do not even have a chance to become a fetus, much less a child.

It is amazing how many are willing to literally "believe" anything.

And using Fox News for your "facts" is just too too ironic for words.

That was quite the chart that Congressman pulled out during the hearings today. You would think they would have had their act together better than that.

If you prosecute rapists, you deter rape and thus many who would be conceived during rape do not even have a chance to become a fetus, much less a child.

I am quoting you to keep the record of this nonsense in case you will later feel embarrassed and would like to edit something I cannot even comment on.:huh:

You're not going to get anything other than combat using terms like "abortion survivor"

She literally did survive the abortion. I ask you again, please read the OP, the first person account is told in the very clear cognitive terms.

Hoaxers Fail to Nail Planned Parenthood in New Video

David Daleiden’s new undercover video shows a push to get a top doctor to alter how abortions are done—but she mocks the idea of turning a profit on fetal tissue.
It has only been one week since the last Planned Parenthood sting video was released but Center for Medical Progress founder David Daleiden is already back with a sequel. The first of many, apparently.

The first CMP video of a now year-old conversation among Daleiden, another CMP actor, and Planned Parenthood official Deborah Nucatola was edited to suggest that Planned Parenthood sells fetal body parts for profit, though the full footage revealed that Nucatola was actually discussing the legal practice of fetal-tissue donation and its associated processing costs.

This new video makes a similar claim. Allegedly filmed in February of this year, it shows CMP actors—including Daleiden—posing as a tissue-procurement company executive in a meeting with Mary Gatter, a Planned Parenthood medical director, at a restaurant. The video has been edited down to a roughly eight-minute runtime and full footage of the conversation had not been released as of 9:30 a.m. Tuesday.

In what is sure to become the most-quoted line from the video, Gatter jokes that she “want a Lamborghini,” but she immediately says, “No,” and laughs, apparently at the idea of making money off the practice.

In a statement to The Daily Beast, Eric Ferrero, vice president of communications for the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, said:

“This morning, another very heavily edited video was released without the original footage for verification by activists who have been widely discredited and who edited a video last week to twist its meaning completely and support false claims. At this time, Planned Parenthood cannot confirm the authenticity of this tape, and nobody can tell exactly what was discussed because of the extremely heavy editing and the agenda of the activists who produced it. What we see on this tape is a woman who says ‘We’re not in it for the money,’ and that any money is reimbursement for costs.”
Just showing once again that you can fool some of the people all of the time.

She literally did survive the abortion. I ask you again, please read the OP, the first person account is told in the very clear cognitive terms.
Unless she is like St. Alia of the Knife and pre-born with fully awakened memories, I'm not sure how a newborn can offer a first-person account of an abortion.

Late term abortions are a very tricky subject on both moral and legal grounds, so I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by talking about the late-term abortion woman or what she has to do with research on fetal tissue.

Don't we DESERVE a Lamborghini? A Lamborghini for you! A Lamborghini for you and you and everyone in this great nation!

We DESERVE life. A Life for you! A Life for you and you and everyone in this great nation!

There are always sad tales to support arguments all across the political spectrum. In fact it is the sad tales that drive many lives if not all our lives. For every sad tale of pro choice failure, there are sad tales of lives in ruin. The fight isn't over who should live and who should die. The fight is between those who would impose "God's Law" on all and those who would invoke individual decision making as supreme. There will be no winner. Those babies who are born will continue to have their own sad tales and the mothers who choose abortion will suffer in their own way. If the law is changed, there will some "satisfaction" in victory, but abortions will not not stop nor will the balance of the world's happiness be much changed. Some great person may be born that otherwise might not have, but in equal measure we will see murderers and psychopaths inflict torment on others. The struggle has become more about winning the struggle than reducing the number of sad tales that surround us.

There are always sad tales to support arguments all across the political spectrum. In fact it is the sad tales that drive many lives if not all our lives. For every sad tale of pro choice failure, there are sad tales of lives in ruin. The fight isn't over who should live and who should die. The fight is between those who would impose "God's Law" on all and those who would invoke individual decision making as supreme. There will be no winner. Those babies who are born will continue to have their own sad tales and the mothers who choose abortion will suffer in their own way. If the law is changed, there will some "satisfaction" in victory, but abortions will not not stop nor will the balance of the world's happiness be much changed. Some great person may be born that otherwise might not have, but in equal measure we will see murderers and psychopaths inflict torment on others. The struggle has become more about winning the struggle than reducing the number of sad tales that surround us.
It is returning us to the distant past under the pretext of the supposed validity of Christian sharia law.

In this particular case, it is also based on an absurd hoax which is so blatantly obvious that nobody should actually believe it.

Top Bottom