Large Mafia Game: The Princess Bride

You might want to go back and try reading that again JR.

When I first read the thing, it had no Inigo Montoya picture. Maybe it was just me. And I meant that the town was almost down for the count, with a lot of power roles gone.

So? Fezzik's still alive. Wesley's still alive. Miracle Max's wife is still alive. Florintian Peasant #2 is still alive. And the Mafia are also down a role. We're not dead yet.

So? Fezzik's still alive. Wesley's still alive. Miracle Max's wife is still alive. Florintian Peasant #2 is still alive. And the Mafia are also down a role. We're not dead yet.

We're not even mostly dead!

There's bound to be a random power role or two stuck in with the minor roles from the movie, or even ones Zack completely made up.

Idk. I know im almost useless..

Bunch of pessimists all of you.

@Zack role reveals are illegal but can you say what abilities you may have?

Folks, lynching me would be a mistake, but I think is where we are right now, 2-1-1. I was roleblocked night one, so I can't be a scum. Can we get some more votes out there, please?

Uh, just because someone randomly roleblocks you N1 doesn't mean you can't be scum. We saw evidence that there are at least 3 scumguys, and one of them presumably wasn't doing anything.

unvote, vote: Autolycus

@Zack A request, if it's not too much trouble, could you do a list of surviving players per boat with each update?

Auto, that last post kinda seemed a bit too scummy to me.
unvote Vote auto

We saw evidence that there are at least 3 scumguys, and one of them presumably wasn't doing anything.

And one of them died. :p

It looked like all 3 were involved on night one, although It's kind of hard to tell whether both the Albino and Rugen were using the Machine, or just one of them. It's also possible there are more mafia on the team.

If he was roleblocked, he's not Humperdinck, meaning he could either be Rugen or some other unknown mafia, if he's mafia.

Looking at some of his earlier posts, I'm getting a bit of a scum impression from him. Also, Auto, you said you were a Swordsman- well, what swordsman are you? :p

Vote: Autolycus

Choxorn that's silly, role-claims aren't allowed. I have a thief ability, I tried to steal from BSmith night 2, but he had no items.

Let's look at my "scummy" post
Folks, lynching me would be a mistake, but I think is where we are right now, 2-1-1. I was roleblocked night one, so I can't be a scum. Can we get some more votes out there, please?
Let's see what I'm doing. Ok, I'm saying we shouldn't lynch me and I think I'm in the lead on votes. I'm saying I was roleblocked night 1, information that a 3rd party knows to be true. Granted, I am assuming that Rugen's ability to read papers means he wasn't blocked. I could be wrong on that. I'm asking for people to cast more votes so that we have more data to analyze.

So what's the scummy piece of this, that I want to live? This is a "silent dead" game, so it would be a bummer to have to sit out the rest of this game and be unable to help. On a side note, on review, Jarrema night 1 reads to me like Vizzini. My bet is he's neutral.

I don't like thieves, they are mean and I want all mean people to leave. Vote: Autolycus

What a nice bandwagon we have here

@sprig If you're not scum, I click my tongue at you for meta-gaming based on a game I'm still alive in.

I'll join the crowd and vote: Auto. Being roleblocked proves nothing at any rate.

Update coming.

Items

Pump Thing

Jarrema: 3
robbiecon: 2
Love: 1
BSmith: 1

Domingo Montoya's Sword

BSmith: 3
Autolycus: 2

Crown

Nictel: 4
Double A: 3

Pillow Hat

sprig: 4
Love: 1
Nightbringer: 1

Lynch

Autolycus: 7 (sprig, Duke Blackstone, Double A, dcmort93, choxorn, Nicte, cpdwanel)
SS-18 ICBM: 1 (robbiecon)
Double A: 1 (Winston Hughes)
civplayah: 1 (Jarrema)

Abstain: Love, tycoonist, Skooma Addict

Not Voting: Too many :(

Chapter 3 -- End of Day

Everyone in the group woke up that morning, looked up at the Cliffs of Insanity, and agreed that they would take the day off and wait to scale the cliffs until tomorrow. Items were voted out to various members of the motley crew, and accusations were thrown around, mostly at Autolycus.

Autolycus: "No, don't kill me! I can steal your stuff!"

The votes only piled on after that.

Spoiler :
Autolycus was Ryan, the Dread Pirate Roberts!

Spoiler :
He was a Neutral-Aligned Innocent!

Purple is my color - don't use it. No private communication of any kind! No editing posts save for grammar ninja edits!

It is now Chapter 3 - Night! The deadline for night orders is in roughly 24 hours (5 PM CST 1/28/11)! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Player List

Spoiler :
Alive [21/29]

BSmith1068
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
cpdwane
dcmort93
Double A
Duke Blackstone
Jarrema
JR48fan
landlubber
link16
Love
Nictel
Nightbringer.
robbiecon
Skooma Addict
SS-18 ICBM
tycoonist
Verarde
Winston Hughes

Dead [8/29]

DaveShack -- The Albino - Mafia!
remake20 -- Princess Buttercup - Innocent!
TheLastOne36 -- Jimmy - Innocent!
Darth Caesar -- Miracle Max - Innocent!
Kennigit -- Inigo Montoya - Innocent!
wideyedwanderer -- Queen Bella - Innocent!
Takhisis -- King Lotharon - Innocent!
Autolycus -- Dread Pirate Ryan - Innocent!

Top Bottom