Large Mafia Game: The Princess Bride

if there is still time, I am going to vote:nictel
scum loves bandwagons,t hey can hop on for no real reason, and thats exactly what you did.

edit, oh nevermind, update posted while i was writing this...

Nightbringer, the post saying the day was over was ten minutes ago- how didn't you see that? :p

The Crown gives me a voting power of 2.

Nightbringer, the post saying the day was over was ten minutes ago- how didn't you see that? :p

My post's "time posted" thing got changed when I updated it. I had seen the first of Zacks posts but was hoping he would have mercy and let me sneak my vote through at the last second.

Least he was a neutral. :( i knew he could steal but that was it. Sorry gents.

Nah, he was the Dread Pirate Roberts before Wesley was the Dread Pirate Roberts.

lurker's comment: We who have died ask for dead men's quicktopic.

lurker's comment: We who have died ask for dead men's quicktopic.

Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he will be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see.....
(you ask: Are you sure he's got one?)
Oh yes, it's very nice!

Chapter 3 -- End of Night

Prince Humperdinck did not kill anyone tonight.

Count Rugen, though, was busy. He snuck into Jarrema's tent while Jarrema was sleeping, shoving a piece of cloth into Jarrema's mouth and tying it around the back of his head, so as to ensure that the cloth would remain in the mouth of the six-fingered man's victim. The Count whipped a knife out of his aptly-named Pajamas of Destruction (they were designed to be more aerodynamically efficient than regular pajamas and included many places for various weapons, thereby increasing the wearer's ability to... destruct?) and placed it extremely close to Jarrema's neck, drawing a tiny trickle of blood. The Count's lips came uncomfortably close to Jarrema's ear as he whispered to him.

Count Rugen: "Don't struggle or I will end your life right here, right now."

Jarrema obeyed and remained as still as a Grecian statue, but without the nudity. Rugen produced a coil of rope from his PODs, using them to bind Jarrema's wrists and ankles together. Seeing how unpractical and clumsy it was to bind a wrist to an ankle, the Count wisely decided to bind Jarrema's wrists together and his ankles together. Rugen then threw Jarrema in a Potato Sack of Unusual Size and tossed him in a handy wheelbarrow with custom grips designed for six fingers, however that would work. Not realizing that this was probably a far more suspicious way to carry a victim back to the Machine, Rugen nevertheless accomplished the task. Upon arrival to the Machine, Rugen pulled Jarrema out of the POUS and slammed him down on the torturing table. Rugen did all the necessary dirty work to strap Jarrema down to the table, then proceeded to talk to Jarrema while he worked.

Rugen: "You know, it's awfully inconvenient that the Albino died, I loathe doing this part, it is unworthy for a man of my position and stature."

At this point, Rugen had finished the preparations and the Machine was now ready to use.

Rugen: "It's been too long since I've used this last, I think I'm going to bump it up a notch. I think I'll turn it up to fifty."

Jarrema's eyes went wide in fear, and he began to squirm, but it was in vain. Just like the Count promised, he cranked the level of torture all the way to fifty. The Machine started doing its work, and Jarrema was screaming into the cloth at the top of his lungs. After several minutes of looking on in pleasure at this, Rugen stopped the Machine and its tortuous torture. He walked over to Jarrema's body and poked it with all six fingers. No reaction. He put his ear to Jarrema's chest. Nothing. He put his lips on Jarrema's lips - oh wait, no he didn't do that. A voice spoke out from the shadows.

Unidentified voice: "Is he dead?"

The Count hesitated.

Rugen: "Mostly."

The Shrieking Eel slithered its way across the beach again, this time into the tent of dcmort93. Upon entering the tent, the eel found dcmort collapsed on the floor, possibly due to exhaustion. No matter. Easy food is the best food, and this was free easy food, which made it the best of the best. Regardless of how the food was consumed, it was eaten regardless.

Spoiler :
dcmort93 was Westley, Beloved Farm Boy.

Spoiler :
He was a Good-Aligned Innocent!

Like the Prince, the Rodent of Unusual Size did not kill anyone this night.

The following items are up for vote:

dcmort93's Iocaine Powder.

Today, you may destroy any items you have. You can also vote to destroy the Iocaine Powder instead of voting it to someone.

Purple is my color - don't use it. No private communication of any kind! No editing posts save for grammar ninja edits!

It is now Chapter 4 - Day! The deadline for voting is in roughly 48 hours (5 PM CST 1/30/11)!

Player List

Spoiler :
Alive [19/29]

BSmith1068
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
cpdwane
Double A
Duke Blackstone
JR48fan
landlubber
Link
Love
Nictel
Nightbringer.
robbiecon
Skooma Addict
Sprig
SS-18 ICBM
tycoonist
Winston Hughes

Mostly Dead [1/29]

Jarrema

Dead [9/29]

DaveShack -- The Albino - Mafia!
remake20 -- Princess Buttercup - Innocent!
TheLastOne36 -- Jimmy - Innocent!
Darth Caesar -- Miracle Max - Innocent!
Kennigit -- Inigo Montoya - Innocent!
wideyedwanderer -- Queen Bella - Innocent!
Takhisis -- King Lotharon - Innocent!
Autolycus -- Dread Pirate Ryan - Innocent!
dcmort93 -- Westley - Innocent!

How uch is ostly??

And dan you for aking e type a essage involving so any letter " "s. Don't you know y keyboard's has lost that function?

What if they were doing something else?

I'm sure at least one was roleblocked. I don't see any indication that they'd have anything else to do, and I doubt they'd both miss a kill order. That post almost sounds like you're one of them trying to hide.

Vote: Double A

I don't suppose any roleblockers out there could tell us who they roleblocked?

It was just a thought. I hope they're just being inactive, though. Maybe cops should check out the people who haven't been posting.

Double A, why so defensive?
Vote: Double A
It could also be that Count Rugen targeted one of them. So scanning Jarrema would be a good idea. I suggest voting the Iocaine Powder to me, I will reveal its power and then we can decide to destroy it or not.

Top Bottom