Leaderhead Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastOne36

Deity
Yah i know there is a request thread stickied here, but i wanted a thread to discuss and keep track of the leaderheads as there quite a few of them.

So hopefully Bernie, Ekmek, DutchKing, Wolfshanze, Chugginator, Amra, PW90 and C.Roland find this topic.

Also don't just say " i need a Vlad Dracula Leaderhead, say exactly what you want, for example, maybe my leader should have a Bismark mustache, tell the modders! they aren't Psychic and they need some way of knowing what you want.

A pic of the leader would also be nice. (if the image is to big, please put it in a spoiler tag)

I request the 14th Dalai Lama (Tenzin Gyatso) for my Tibetan Empire. Right now I have a static image of him but I should really like to get an animated Dalai Lama if it's possible.
Image:
Spoiler :

Gurra09

I need an animated Lajos Kossuth LH. If you are interested; I'll make a picture search. Just let me know via private message or the "Ho ho ho..."-thread for Magyar civ. Please help me...

I actually have a simple request...I need a Modular Thomas More as an English leader for something I am working on. I just need a static leaderhead (you can use this picture here: http://www.cathedral.plus.com/StThomasMore.jpg) and the following:

Spiritual, Philospohical

Fav Civic: Theocracy

Fav Religion: Christianity

Thank you, Gurra09! That looks really good!

You mean: only original LH's coming with civ4, right? Well, I always thought Kosssuth looks like the Cyrrus LH, should only have shorter hair. There is only one single problem: Zerver made a Szent István LH that is also used in the mod I need Kossuth for. So there should be some changes made (to his face) to make Kossuth look different from Szent István. Have a look here for Szent István. You can also post there for picture request. Besides that I'd like to have him with clothes like that:

So maybe one of these LH's could be used to create a uniform:
- Washington
- Friedrich
- Bismarck
- Napoleon

Unfortunately none of these LH's has clothes close enough, they are only useful as a base.

Are these enough hints?

I am glad to see that there is finally somebody who at least thinks about making this :goodjob: . Just leave yourself time. About Perikles: you might be right, but he would need to have dark brown hair and bigger eyes...

Lol, my wording came out long, i meant this topic to be for my Mod. But ok, it's Pinned anyway, and i'm a sharing person :)

Maybe i should update the OP and post what i need for my mod in a separate post.

I think that the Dalai Lama LH i requested (in post #3) would best be a fatter and younger Gandhi with another background, red clothes and without mustache.

Gurra09

Need 2 Romanian leaders.

Michael the Brave:

(possibly based on one of our fellow sultans? in particular... Suilamen?) for body, a reskinned Augustas body plate armour and a random reskinned cape.(justinians maybe?)

second leader is...
Stephen the Great!

He was seen as a saint and holy by the Moldovans so make him in fancy christain clothing. Charlemagne would be a good base for his body. and maybe for his face to. but there are some differences such as Charlemagne having a beard and Stephen the great having another hair colour.

I also don't see Charlemagne's crown on Stephen...

For stephen, I see Charlemagne's torso with Wang Kon's head, Bismarck's mustache, Washington's hairdress & ISabelle's crown.

He has a moustache? well now that i look closer... yah he does lol!

well agreed. Now only if i can get someone to make that. :lol:

(i should try to learn how to make lh's ounce i'm done with my mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom