Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

As for the other civs, is there any priority for getting any of their pedias done?

I heard the Ataturk Turkey ones are completed. Is that true?

Yeah I did that one a while back. I still have the file if needed.

As for the other civs, is there any priority for getting any of their pedias done?

I heard the Ataturk Turkey ones are completed. Is that true?

Well, Tunisia has priority. Plans beyond that I have to discuss with Regalman.

That being said, since the Ainu were in development for so long. I don't want to leave anyone out for the credits, so can anyone who contributed something remind me, I am really ashamed to ask this.
Ainu upload should be later this week.

Gotta admit, I was turned off a bit by the seemingly somewhat simplistic design at first, but when I was playtesting I found myself really enjoying it! Excellent work, guys ;)

Nice release! I'll be looking forward to meeting Shakushain in-game.
Does the Heper Set provide +1 Faith on all animal resources or +1 Faith and a copy of all animal resources? Probably just a typo on the infographic.

Thank you for this official release LITE team!

one of Ainu's decisions, which requires that I reach Medieval era, can be enacted at beginning

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    76.8 KB · Views: 82
Glad to see this come out! This is a key "indigenous-type" (although I know the term isn't exactly right) early civ that the game absolutely needs.

Does the Heper Set provide +1 Faith on all animal resources or +1 Faith and a copy of all animal resources? Probably just a typo on the infographic.
The former ;).
Edit, out that is, you still get the resource of course, it just adds to its yield. If that's what you meant..

one of Ainu's decisions, which requires that I reach Medieval era, can be enacted at beginning
Thanks, noted. Will fix in next update :).

This is what happens when you make these at 2 AM. I will fix the infographic. Thanks for informing me.

And thanks for the support guys

Looks great. Just curious, what is the civ icon? I've seen it before, for the Ainu in Europa Universalis IV. Is it a religious symbol for the Ainu people or something?

It's just their flag IIRC. I believe it represents snow and an arrow, but I could be mistaken.

Congrats on getting that Ainu released - they've been a long time coming and it's good to have some more variation in that area when it comes to civs. The simplicity of their design is a nice refresher and I'm looking forward to giving them a try (though not the Tundra starts :p)

A Brilliant release all in all - here's hoping that Tunisia isn't so far away.

Please, can you explain how works the second part of the UA? i loose two scouts and one worker and i don't feel nothing happens. It's a random culture, science, production... boost???
Congratulations for the release!!

Top Bottom