Livestreams today? (friday)

As I understood it, today some Gamescom guests are getting to play it. We might see footage of that later today or tomorrow.

I wonder what today's backup plan is if someone tries to enter the civilopedia.

*Fire alarm sounds*

Here at GamesCom it's scheduled at 1400. That's in 10 minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I wonder if there will a possibility to watch this stream later. Or they'll hide it again just like yesterday. I can't watch it right now. :(

People need to remember there is two types of PR.

The Livestreams hosted at Firaxis are more likely to be pandered towards those eye-sharp hard-cores.

But All the E3 and Gamescom stuff is just casual stuff where you will hear the exact same taglines, over and over and over again.

Am I the only one who experiences two minutes of lag for every 5 seconds of stream?

Edit > Nevermind, it works now. Don't think I can stand to listen to her for long, though.

I wonder what today's backup plan is if someone tries to enter the civilopedia.

*Fire alarm sounds*

Gamescom has an older build.

One of the main things changed were Civ Colors, Ed played with a game where Monty's colors were red on light sky blue, and the old build that they're playing now is reversed and the original Civ 5 one.

I don't want to get personal, but she is really hard to swallow :( She is overexcited, she blatantly lies about her Civ5 experience, and she knows shockingly less about Civ6 then she should. I think I could be able to tell more about the game than she at the moment. I wouldn't say "cool" that often, though.

Top Bottom