Livestreams today? (friday)

She's being rekt :lol: Damn barbarian bug.

So the abstract unit defending the city is the strongest available unit... I wonder if just cosmetical or if it impacts the damage done to attacking unit.

helps them ensure they get the builder away from the player.

Yep, it is just good to see that AI is able to use this feature.

BTW, did she just say that city walls bombarding strength depends on the strength of best archery unit available? She said that something to that end, that Archery research will help city bombardment.

So the abstract unit defending the city is the strongest available unit... I wonder if just cosmetical or if it impacts the damage done to attacking unit.

Not sure, but the last city shot did seem stronger (when archery was researched).

BTW, did she just say that city walls bombarding strength depends on the strength of best archery unit available? She said that something to that end, that Archery research will help city bombardment.

Really ? That would be sooo cool !

wasn't really listening, but that sort of makes sense.

though, I'm also guessing the type of walls would give the bigger base stats.

wasn't really listening, but that sort of makes sense.

though, I'm also guessing the type of walls would give the bigger base stats.

I think walls affect defense whereas city attack strength is based on the latest ranged unit you unlocked.

Allright thanks mates..

By the way I would love the next Firaxis stream to start from turn hundred or medieval era etc. we would get the empire-building and diplomacy game more on the way.

So the tile state changes depending on if it is being worked! Very cool.

Yes, finally some civ4 features being brought back ;)
I agree its very unpleasant watching her. Im sure she is great but its just cliche after cliche and you can tell she doesnt really know what she is talking about :(

This started around 8am EST my time. Where is this Gamescom at?
It was over by the time I saw it was airing.
I couldn't find it on youtube yet. :(
Anyone have clips?

Will it be any more live streams today? Did the Aztec stream reveal any new info, just watched 20 min of it
It was quite horrible. The only bit of new info from the parts that I saw was some clarification on the zone of control movement, which was new to me. This works a bit differently than in Civ5. When you move from one tile into another tile within a units ZOC, you don't lose any further action like in Civ5, but still have the option to attack the unit. You can't move any further, however, even if you have movement left. It was unclear whether you could do other actions like attack another unit, pillage, etc. The way it was worded was something like: "If you move into one of those tiles [highlighted in red] you have two options: To attack, or do nothing."

I got this on Facebook.

Special Civilization VI livestream happening tomorrow at 11am CEST.

We’ll be playing the first 60 turns of Civilization VI but YOU will be giving us instructions!
➜ https://www.twitch.tv/2k

So more tomorrow.

Top Bottom