Livestreams today? (friday)

It was quite horrible. The only bit of new info from the parts that I saw was some clarification on the zone of control movement, which was new to me. This works a bit differently than in Civ5. When you move from one tile into another tile within a units ZOC, you don't lose any further action like in Civ5, but still have the option to attack the unit. You can't move any further, however, even if you have movement left. It was unclear whether you could do other actions like attack another unit, pillage, etc. The way it was worded was something like: "If you move into one of those tiles [highlighted in red] you have two options: To attack, or do nothing."

Yes, Anton mentioned this in a video last month (IGN?) - pretty interesting change! There are a couple of exceptions: if a unit starts its turn in ZoC it can move away, and units across a river ignore ZoC.

I got this on Facebook.

Special Civilization VI livestream happening tomorrow at 11am CEST.

We’ll be playing the first 60 turns of Civilization VI but YOU will be giving us instructions!
➜ https://www.twitch.tv/2k

So more tomorrow.

Do you have a link to the facebook? I don't see it on twitter.

Maybe they accidentally click open a folder named 'Firaxis Office Xmas Party photos, do not share"

I missed the live streams, there is any way to see both of them, yesterday and today?

Yes. Thank You Mort Q.
I stepped away from the Comp for a couple of hours.
That's the one.

That will be 5am EST my time. So I will be asleep for that one. :)

Top Bottom