Look it's not just gender that got fluid...

from my favorite science site

https://phys.org/news/2018-12-gut-microbiome-differs-ethnicities.html

"Changing the gut microbiome to beat illness really does hold great potential, said Vanderbilt University biologist Seth Bordenstein, but first scientists must answer what constitutes a healthy gut microbiome and in whom. By studying data on nearly 1,700 Americans of varying genders, ages, weights and ethnicities, they learned that gut microbiome differences among ethnicities are the most consistent factor."

where does "I" end and where do my bacterial overlords begin? if you ask me, they're just as much "I" as any other part of the body. you are what you eat and all that. so, in a morbid fashion, when you die and decay you're actually like a snake that eats itself. I think our outwards/inwards bacteria is more of an immortal soul than our brains is :lol:

where does "I" end and where do my bacterial overlords begin? if you ask me, they're just as much "I" as any other part of the body. you are what you eat and all that. so, in a morbid fashion, when you die and decay you're actually like a snake that eats itself. I think our outwards/inwards bacteria is more of an immortal soul than our brains is :lol:

Spoiler actually, I'd skip it :

Top Bottom