@JohannaK
@pzelda
@Snerk
@AvatarKhepri
@GenMarshall
@robbiecon
@classical_hero
@Montmorency

Day phases last 48 hours. Night phases last 24 hours. Communication at night is not allowed. Private communications are not allowed unless specified by the GM in person.
Support votes are not allowed.
Voting requires bolding (be careful with this).
Editing posts is not allowed.
Unvoting is allowed at all times during the Day phase, right until the timer runs out.

Go, go, go! 47½ hours of this phase still remain. Since this is a small game, Day One will not require a majority for a lynch, just a plurality.
Ties are broken by sudden-death rounds, i.e. the first vote to break the tie ends the phase. The new EOD times will be adjusted as soon as this attractive GM is able to (we don't have a Modbot here).

++++IF YOU HAVE NO ROLE PM THEN YOU ARE A MERE VANILLA TOWNIE++++​

Last edited:
Wait, you say the Day Phase is 48 hours long, then say there's only 23 1/2 hours left in the phase?

Vote: Takhisis

I'll vote: Visorslash.

Wait, dammit.

I guess I will vote: topsecret, then. What's all this secrecy about?

I guess I will vote: topsecret, then. What's all this secrecy about?
I can't tell you - it's a secret.

What I can tell you is that I am going to vote:classical_hero because I can.

Wait, you say the Day Phase is 48 hours long, then say there's only 23 1/2 hours left in the phase?

Vote: Takhisis
Ignore the man behind the curtain line that says the post's been edited, the time mentioned is correct and the phase ends tomorrow, at war with Eastasia as we have always been.

Someone else vote or...

I'm not exactly what I can actually do. But I will do something. Ask more politely?

So many no-shows. Lame. I suppose it pretty accurately reflects the state of CFC mafia these days.

So many no-shows. Lame. I suppose it pretty accurately reflects the state of CFC mafia these days.
We need more new players I guess.

You don't need everybody to be here for voting each other without any real evidence as befits Day One, y'know.

Top Bottom