Mafia Game: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (GAME THREAD)

Then that is a very weird lie by TLO. Not sure what his motive is, but i haven't had any contact with either TLO or Love, so he is bang out of order here.

Vote tally, for everyone's Convenience (Tell me if I have this wrong):

Lynch:
Renata: 1 (Camikaze)
Love: 2 (choxorn, sprig)
Izipo: 1 (Pinman)

Abstain/Not Voting: Izipo, Backwards Logic, Love, sprig, Renata, hell hound, Paulus III, oyzar

Grenade:
Love: 3 (Love, Izipo, Backwards Logic)
Oyzar: 1 (Camikaze)
sprig: 1 (sprig)

Abstain/Not Voting: choxorn, Pinman, Snerk, Renata, hell hound, Paulus III, oyzar

Well, look at that, Love is going to win the Grenade but also get lynched! :lol:

Izipo has semmed fishy to me for a while now, also it would cause a fight between love and himself which we have yet to see :)
Vote:Izipo

Renata is most likely a nameless knight, who is probably a Knight of Ni out of boredom and wanting to not die by rabbit.

Or I'm town and not wanting all of us to get massacred so quickly we don't have a chance. We've been lucky the last couple of nights with the Rabbit not acting (why? that's one thing I can't explain), then the double attack on Nictel. That can't last.

Backwards Logic has not presented any real rationale for why a shrubber might get a one-shot lynch survival. I still think he's our best chance at catching Rabbit for dinner.

vote: Backwards Logic
grenade: me

Everyone realizes that giving the grenade to the rabbit will protect him unless the killer bunny co-operates with the Knights of Ni again.

I think you should give it to whoever is the most confirmed to be on the town side

Updated Vote tally:

Lynch:
Renata: 1 (Camikaze)
Love: 2 (sprig, choxorn)
Izipo: 2 (Pinman, hell hound)
Backwards Logic: 1 (Renata)

Abstain/Not Voting: Izipo, Backwards Logic, Love, sprig, Paulus III, oyzar

Grenade:
Love: 3 (Love, Izipo, Backwards Logic)
Oyzar: 1 (Camikaze)
sprig: 1 (sprig)
Renata: 1 (Renata)

Abstain/Not Voting: choxorn, Pinman, Snerk, hell hound, Paulus III, oyzar

There have been numerous references to chickens. Vote:Izipo. I can take the grenade: oyzar.

I'll go with vote: oyzar. He may be innocent but his double protection from newting is somewhat suspicious.

As for the grenade i guess i'll go with the only one i know to not be a killer. Grenade: Snerk

My protection from kills obviously also included protection from newting, as you can see in the updates I was protected from killing...

Grenade: Oyzar.

Ill call it a hunch.

Love... saving your own hide to stab one of your loyal suspects in the back, who's still trusting of you. Not a very knightly thing to do, right? And I'm still wondering why you're not facing any attacks either.

The grenade goes to oyzar, since he's probably more trustworthy than Love.

Vote: Love
Grenade: oyzar

Top Bottom