Mafia Game: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (GAME THREAD)

Camikaze, that doesn't even make sense.

Well, there is rivalry between the Knights and the rabbit, so it would make sense that the Knights would try and implicate the rabbit. And also, I was thinking about that crucifixion clue from earlier, and that ties in with what Renata means- re-birth, referring of course to the supposed re-birth of Jesus after crucifixion. And you have been suspicious all game. Give me some clues pointing to someone else and I might change my vote.

Ghost Comment: The Ghost of Taillesskangaru says Camikaze is suspicious. He says you see Cam doing this extensive sleuthing and analysis every turn, and yet you useless lot haven't found the people who killed him yet...

Well, they haven't actually voted to lynch the one person I presented solid evidence against, yet (i.e. Love). He can wait 'til next turn.

Camikaze, that makes no sense, oyzar was the one with the grenade. :p

I don't know, sprig, Renata, and your posts somehow managed to make me think the Knights killed the rabbit, even though that was oyzar.

Unless...

...OF COURSE! Oyzar is a Knight who says Ni! The Ghost of Castle Anthrax demands his blood!

Well, no, the Knights wanted to kill BL earlier (hence starting a bandwagon against him), but everyone else wanted to kill one of the mafias, not necessarily BL in particular, and that is what oyzar did.

An American Haunting: You know what would be cool. If people actually tried connecting clues in the updates to accusations. Someone tried once many many pages ago and the reasoning was pretty good.

Catharsis started that bandwagon, IIRC.

*Facepalm* My god, how did I not notice that before?

I know the identity of one of the knights, assuming the info Snerk posted about the witch's activities on Page 34, post 667 is correct.

Vote: Renata

I cant believe I didnt see this. Im an idiot.

Renata was newted on Night 3, and a Knight of Ni was missing on Night 3.
Im pretty stupid.

How many innocent people have I gotten killed?

Coming from one of the innocent people you've gotten killed...

...a lot!

Vote: Renata

I cant believe I didnt see this. Im an idiot.

Renata was newted on Night 3, and a Knight of Ni was missing on Night 3.
Im pretty stupid.

:think:

I said repeatedly, look a the damn clues. It lead to Renata. (I said CCRunner as well, but now that I think of it, the clue was weak)

On the other hand, the deaths of the two previous posters were entirely their own faults.:p

EDIT: Either CCRunner was guilty, or an inactive (ie: plarq) is the black beast.

Renata: 2 (Camikaze, Pinman)

abstain: Plarq

The amount of participation this round was nice, but I'm missing posts and votes by roughly half of our living crew. I've little choice but to extend the round 24 hours.

Top Bottom