• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Mafia Game: The Lord of the Rings (Game Thread)

I'm going to hold off a little longer before joining the Middle Earthling bandwagon. There's been a little wierdness with Tycoonist, so I'd like to discuss the prospects of his guilt.

Of course, mister. Send a PM to all parties concerned and we can start discussing that worthless fellow.
Please be sure to include Sprig and civplayah. :joke:

RRaaaarrrghhh!
He's posting just after me again!
Smithers, release the hounds!

Someone stop him!!!!!!!!!
Smithers, do something!!

I think that Earthling is the Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider.
Here's to breaking da curse.

That being said, I'm not joining the Earthling bandwagon just yet, first I want the VC scanner to tell me their scan earlier than they did yesterday. :p

Earthling,

-> you first tryed to influence innocents with bad lynching advices,
-> then the Witch-King is apparently telling you secrets...
-> now you are lying about your identity in public? (yeah, I know Eowyn's true love)

And please, if you wanna convince me to vote for someone else, don't accuse me of following Frodo, because it just won't cut it... logical explanations about the above points would be more interesting (PM)...

Okely-dokely, I guess I'll vote for the in-diddely-active Tycoonist until we hear anything on behalf or our scannerinoes.

Also stupid Flanders.

Call me crazy if you like (and I have Asperger's, so that wouldn't be too inaccurate :)), but Sprig and Civplayah have actually been honest about most things, other than being Mafia obviously. I wouldn't be surprised at all if their claims of other Mafia turned out to be true.

No vote as yet.

In addition to the above, I have issue with BadPlayer. He's said very little, managed to avoid the Wrath of God and yet he is still doing nothing to allay suspicions. This late in the game, the innocents pretty much all know each other and yet I know nothing about Badplayer or his motives.

Come out and prove me wrong, BadPlayer. Please!

Edit: Zack, that doesn't count, as I don't think anyone took that seriously beforehand.

In addition to the above, I have issue with BadPlayer. He's said very little, managed to avoid the Wrath of God and yet he is still doing nothing to allay suspicions. This late in the game, the innocents pretty much all know each other and yet I know nothing about Badplayer or his motives.

Come out and prove me wrong, BadPlayer. Please!

Edit: Zack, that doesn't count, as I don't think anyone took that seriously beforehand.
I did. I took him seriously and I thought that sometimes, the best defense is to tell the truth, as no one will believe it.

And I'm still worried about Beefy and CG. If they are a Masonic pair, one of them is guilty. Now, Arakhor is right that civplayah's been always telling the truth, which means Beefy should be the guilty one. Or maybe they both are. Or maybe Saruman can't die until Ugluk dies, and he's Saruman. It's a big WIFOM.

Beefy being scanned differently makes me inclined to believe there is something wrong with him, but I don't really like how little CivGeneral has been here, and what he's done while he's here.

But for now, I can't really figure out which one is guilty, so I'll join the tycoonist bandwagon for now.

I'm happy to vote Beefy or Civgeneral myself. We kill one, Sauron kills the other, it's win-win. Or we fail to kill, if Saruman has a get-out-of-lynch-free card, but that's not all bad either, much as it would irk me. So eeny-meeny-miney ...

CivGeneral.

CivGeneral's Moe, then. Where's Larry and Curly?

Thanks Choxorn for defending me... I think.

Anyway, the way I see it the most logical votes are Earthling, Beefy, or CivGeneral. There is still plenty of time left. About a day and a quarter.

Thanks Choxorn for defending me... I think.

Anyway, the way I see it the most logical votes are Earthling, Beefy, or CivGeneral. There is still plenty of time left. About a day and a quarter.

Top Bottom