• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Mafia Game: The Lord of the Rings (Game Thread)

How about you stop worrying about me posting after you and concentrate on the mafia. :p
The stop poasting after me! Bilbo, you're getting too old... you've held on to that ring way past your time. :nono:
Now, stop it or choxorn will intervene with his... choxornness.
Hey, I said stop the spam. Don't make me shoot the dog.
Shoot ThelastOne36 the dog if it's what it takes.

Has anyone actually investigated Winston? He might be Gothmog for all you know. That's like, the perfect cover role.

Even if Winston is mafia, he is doing such a good job of destroying other mafia, IMHO, that he should go on!!! :p

OOC: i really am still here, just that i only have limited internet access these days.

anyway Lord OST, for being in the same boat and voting for me anyway

Oh, tycoonist, that'sthe best you can manage to avoid a WoG - OMGUS on another near-lurker?? Play the game or get out already!

tycoonist has explained to me that he is having problems with his computer, and subsequently with internet access. Just to let everyone know.

Earthling- 6 (CCRunner, CivGeneral, RRRaskolnikov, Takhisis, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes)
tycoonist- 4 (Autolycus, choxorn, Lord OST, Snerk)
Bad Player- 1 (Arakhor)
CivGeneral- 1 (Renata)
Lord OST- 1 (tycoonist)
Winston Hughes- 1 (Earthling)

So there's about 12 hours left, and still yet to vote are: Bad Player, Beefy187, classical_hero, Csargo, DrumStudent and Love.

You know, I've learnt some interesting things about BadPlayer from the Innocent Train.

He apparently claims that he is Madril, the lieutenant of Faramir, who is such a vanishingly minor character that he doesn't even appear in the books! Coupled with his inactivity and near-WoG status, I think this screams Mafia far louder than anything else is likely to do

Okay, enough of this charade...

I don't think Earthling should be lynched today. The problem is, I don't know who should be...

CivGeneral, Bad Player and tycoonist are all reasonable choices, given they've all been lurking their way through the game.

So I guess I'll join Renata in voting for CivGeneral to get the chop.

Earthling (unvote) might not be the bad guy we are looking for right now...
CivGeneral though...

To prevent a three-way tie then, I'll switch to CivGeneral as well.

Nice, solid explanation there unvote: Winston I hope a couple others got a little better story in private, why all those false allegations were made...

I can't determine between tycoonist/Bad Player/Civgeneral (character role sounds odd though. With Civgeneral/Beefy this makes three really minor characters from the same faction - and the major roles of Boromir and Denethor dead, and the Good torch-guardian dead...)

Also, I don't think it could hurt -but everyone also knows tycoonist's claimed role too right? I guess Frodo/Gandalf can reveal that if it adds to discussion...I was told by another Innocent a while earlier; though this role also doesn't mean more than just maybe a cover

So I'll go with Winston's recommendation: Civgeneral.

Earthling: you're being moronic to the point of obnoxiousness.
now, as Camikaze has explained earlier, if there's a tie, he'll toss a coin or roll a die. Only one person dies every day.

Finally, I am smart enough to remember to vote today. :w00t:

CivGeneral :dunno: :thumbsdown:

Top Bottom