Mafia game: The War of the Princes (1407-1435) [TOWN VICTORY]

First of @RRRaskolnikov best mafia game I ever had! You were a great host, but I still want to chop you! Kidding! maybe...
Love this so much thank you so much for this!

@Askthepizzaguy thank you, we will never go out of style, best duo pr I could ask for! Nothing else to say! Friends forever welcome to the unofficial 3p.

@Synsensa thank you for all the extra work you put this game, you rock! Not thank you for D1 meanie. I hope I gave you stellar play. :)

@TheGoldenTyranno @LordArgon @DS. @pzelda @Timsup2nothin @Golden1Knight @Csargo @Rhand @choxorn @Marcher Jovian @Rakkoon best town ever <3

@Dolbster Eternal leader we retain France time to bring the real power her

@topsecret @Takhisis @Shadgoat @Montmorency @hollowkatt upupupupupu hope wins! Had so much fun! thank you

@biancasbotique I missed you so much!!! this is also your victory!

After you guys killed me, we played a board game over in Forum Games. Best time off after dying I ever had. :lol:

@Ace Marvel

Let Bianca know I'm sorry I was so harsh on her style of play. It was confusing to me.

I know now why you cry when you are apart.

I can't bear to go on without you either, Ace. Thankfully, the game ended before page 300 like I asked, so I don't have to.

AND I CAN FINALLY GET SOME GOSH DANGED SLEEP

HAUNTED BY SLEP

Hi Takhy baby! You were epic too, pity about the cross kill.
Thanks!
Yeah that's why I suspected Shad was an important wolf PR. (that and topsecret and monty clearly wanting to have no peeks or jails or votes on Shad and very few others who could be John)

You DO NOT WANT TO BE TOWN READ when there's opposite mafia teams. You die a lot.

Best is to be not too wolfy, not too villagery. Go under the radar like Shad did.

But I know that because I've been woof in multiball before so I know that is the best strategy for someone who has to win for his faction.
I know that already, but once you get goign any change in tone can be (mis?)read
D'aww! I miss you guys.
Not to be repetitive, but may I tempt you with the game in signups in my signature?
Takh you legit fooled me hard.

I was gonna put the town doctor on you. Pity that, eh?
For a split second I almost claimed scanner, but I hadn't actually realised that you really thought I was the target of your insistence.

Yeah that's why I suspected Shad was an important wolf PR. (that and topsecret and monty clearly wanting to have no peeks or jails or votes on Shad and very few others who could be John)

You DO NOT WANT TO BE TOWN READ when there's opposite mafia teams. You die a lot.

Best is to be not too wolfy, not too villagery. Go under the radar like Shad did.

But I know that because I've been woof in multiball before so I know that is the best strategy for someone who has to win for his faction.

Even in single-mafia-team games there's danger in being too townread because after a while people question why you're still alive.

AND I CAN FINALLY GET SOME GOSH DANGED SLEEP

HAUNTED BY SLEP
Just wait until the new minipizza arrives.

Edit: I've just remembered a certain poster here complaining about Snerk's avatar because it made it impossible to move the children away from the screen and let daddy play his grown-up forum game.

Actually the English team played it best, objectively (lost only one kill, went deeper in town POE except for Pizza's, but on the Pizza front Tak was most successful), but suffered from multiple bad turns. Thems the breaks.

3/6 Mafia kills stopped, 2/3 for our team. Town bulldozer.

BTW Pizza, everything I was telegraphing to you in the thread was genuine. I wanted to ally with you just for fun (not for wincon strategy), to the point of outing myself repeatedly in the thread. And then you Riedquatted me!

There was never any communication between teams, no alliances, because we had no idea who the others were and different agendas. As I kept saying, don't expect everyone to be on your epistemic level, or you're going to misread game events and interactions.

You should have claimed doctor today and said that you knew I switched targets after I confirmed that I did.

Quick refresh, who did you switch onto?

Weren't you both Burgundian?

Yes.

Oh hey we just passed 6,000 posts guys, this is the most posts in CFC Mafia history by a lot

I figured it would happen at some point soon because a lot of y'all are way more active than any of us were in the past. The previous high for postcount was Lord of the Rings Mafia, which went on for about two months and had 18 day phases.

Not to be repetitive, but may I tempt you with the game in signups in my signature?

I'm thinking about it. I stopped playing mafia for reasons, and given that nothing about the game has changed, I'd have to change me instead. Which isn't easy. So we'll see. Keep pestering me though if I don't play; I'd still love to spectate if any of you are doing something interesting.

Even in single-mafia-team games there's danger in being too townread because after a while people question why you're still alive.
Yeah, that was the single biggest danger of me trying to yeet all my partners and get one of them poisoned in Mushroom fiesta.

I had to dodge being yeeted in final 5 and final 3 when there was legitimately no reason why the wolves shouldn't have killed me by then.

That was scary. But fun.

There was never any communication between teams, no alliances, because we had no idea who the others were and different agendas. As I kept saying, don't expect everyone to be on your epistemic level, or you're going to misread game events and interactions.
Definitely. We were laughing a bit in the English QT about how atpg was reading so much where there was nothing. (time-appropriate reference) As if it were a palimpsest.

I'm thinking about it. I stopped playing mafia for reasons, and given that nothing about the game has changed, I'd have to change me instead. Which isn't easy. So we'll see. Keep pestering me though if I don't play; I'd still love to spectate if any of you are doing something interesting.

I can't remember, but did you stick around after French Rev long enough to see it cleared up that I had never targeted you?

The Rhyme game might be a good one. It'll be tough to spam high volume in that.

Definitely. We were laughing a bit in the English QT about how atpg was reading so much where there was nothing. (time-appropriate reference) As if it were a palimpsest.
I always imagine there are conspiracies happening. They really weren't???

Wow.

Sometimes those conspiracies are happening, sometimes they're not.

Here, I guess it was Schrödinger's conspiracy.

It both wasn't happening, and yet the people involved in it were still scums.

The tinfoil is both real and fake at the same time. I've broken reality itself.

Top Bottom