Mafia game: The War of the Princes (1407-1435) [TOWN VICTORY]

Dolbster
Pizza

Chox - Just town
Rakkoon - 2nd biggest sus of TS, biggest sus of Syn. Both look good. Probably a town
Yako - never English, seriously, zero room for doubt on that, also was lower than good be placed on TS's list but I don't think means as much
Ace - feels towny to me
Tak - also feels towny
TGT - first vote on Syn, somewhat pushed by TS but that went nowhere iirc

Pzelda - probs not English, but I think he has heightened Burgundian chance specifically because of his reaction to Syn. Feels like he didn't read him at all
DS - null to me
LA - actually feel like he was high in TS's list but w/e
Shad - don't like votes either days. Think Shad has more English equity though
Csargo - Yeah the positioning on this slot isn't making me feel good
Rhand - bad pushs. Bad reaction to TS wagon. However, one thing of note was that TS did vote Rhand without much prodding so I could just be wrong on it.
Monty - wack

Need to revisit: Hollowkatt

I love Monty, but I could put "wack" next to his name in every game. Even the ones where he demolished me as wolf.

Dude's crazier than I am.

This is a cult game.

I'm Askthepizzaguy, your cult leader.

Everyone sheeps me and then I give you dead wolves.

Then I get likes and props, and I feel good about myself and I return the adoration and I say I love you too, my adoring public.

I can confirm this is true. Pizza visited me last night and inducted me into his cult. All hail the glorious grand Duke of pepperoni. Also it is nice to fully confirm multiball and not flavored mafia.

Last tally before topsecret hardclaimed

official tally

Topsecret (7): Askthepizzaguy, Csargo, Takhisis, Ace Marvel, choxorn, Dolbster, Rhand
Csargo (6): Montmorency, Rakkoon, TheGoldenTyranno, Pzelda, Shadgoat, topsecret
Rhand (1): LordArgon
LordArgon (1): hollowkatt

Not Voting (2) : DS., Yakostovian

EOD in 5 minutes.

Monty probably Burgundian and almost never teammates with Csargo or Pzelda

Yako and Pzelda are never English but plausible Burgundians

Rhand's honestly probably not Burgundian based on his EoD voting non-committalness, if he's teammates with Topsecret he either sticks to bussing him or tries harder to yeet Csargo, I guess he could be and he did like that Monty post I highlighted, but bussing reluctantly while there's another option available is kinda a weird thing to do as scum

Hollow and Shad could be on either team really

As always, @people who give a care:

Peek: Name
Jail: Name
Yeet D4 without even peeking here: Name

Town can use these answers for future analysis.

Get your 3 names in, get em while they're hot. Get em while you're awake. Get em while you're still alive to get em.

Last tally before topsecret hardclaimed

Monty probably Burgundian and almost never teammates with Csargo or Pzelda

Yako and Pzelda are never English but plausible Burgundians

Rhand's honestly probably not Burgundian based on his EoD voting non-committalness, if he's teammates with Topsecret he either sticks to bussing him or tries harder to yeet Csargo, I guess he could be and he did like that Monty post I highlighted, but bussing reluctantly while there's another option available is kinda a weird thing to do as scum

Hollow and Shad could be on either team really
I'm on team pleasedeargoddontbecovid

Agreed with Chox, gonna evaluate TS's readslist

Also would add to the Rhand note that TS voted Rhand pretty readily

Gonna colorize TS's reads lists

Shad - don't like votes either days. Think Shad has more English equity though

I hope you dislike my vote today for a reason other than being on the counterwagon.

Because it was a very meaningless vote wagonomically.

I love Monty, but I could put "wack" next to his name in every game. Even the ones where he demolished me as wolf.

Dude's crazier than I am.

You've carried me as partner in at least as many games as I've beaten you as scum IIRC.

My hard claim should I wind up dead is that I am a jailkeeper, not a cop.

If that's wrong and I'm alive to say so, I'll say so.

Who knows, maybe I'll peek another wolf.

I hope you dislike my vote today for a reason other than being on the counterwagon.

Because it was a very meaningless vote wagonomically.
I was actually referring more towards D2 when you were trying to argue off of Syn for an hour. Though tbh that feels a bit brazen for m/m

You've carried me as partner in at least as many games as I've beaten you as scum IIRC.
Am I carrying you this game, or are you gonna yeet some English for me tomorrow?

Seriously, get them. Hunt em hard, hunter. I know you can.

As always, @people who give a care:

Peek: Name
Jail: Name
Yeet D4 without even peeking here: Name

Town can use these answers for future analysis.

Get your 3 names in, get em while they're hot. Get em while you're awake. Get em while you're still alive to get em.

Yeet: Monty tbh
Jail: Chox
Peek: Hollowkatt?

ATPG!
to be completely fair I blanked out for a few pages today. Took a bunch of nyquil earlier b/c of something I am praying is a cold/allergies, so whatever it was you did I missed it lol
I am suffering from what I'm almost certain is grass or pollen allergies, Norwegian summer makes Florida summer look silly. Stuff grows like it thinks there will never be a winter again here, in summer.

It's that northern latitude, very direct sunlight. I cough a lot due to the pollen here.

I was actually referring more towards D2 when you were trying to argue off of Syn for an hour. Though tbh that feels a bit brazen for m/m
Shad is a brazen stallion after my own heart.

I hope he's power wolfing for real, because I never can do that in a manner that doesn't get my team owned, and I have to resort to bussing like I always do.

Someone who is a genuinely good power wolf, teach me your ways, and I will teach you mine.

I will tell you how I do everything, as wolf, as town, as whatever. Ask me anything.

How. Do. You. Power. Wolf.

And not make it super obvious? How?

Yeet Monty, Peak Hollow or Shad, Jail any of Dolby/TGT/Me/Rakkoon defensively or Csargo/Pzelda/Yako offensively

Also there was gonna be a cop hardclaim here in Twilight.

@ The Cop

It's not needed frand. You put your peeks somewhere this round, I take it, and if so, you don't need to hardclaim.

I got this. I'm on top of it.

Top Bottom