Mafia: Information, Announcements, and Discussion

Beatles, sound like fun. I'll take either one, I don't care. I take it the Beatles are the mafia :evil:. Actually since you've hosted one before I'll take the one in front of you. Just call it "The CFC Mafia"

EDIT: Actualy it would need to be a large game. I don't know how to make it work with a small.

If I can also sign me up for a small one. I think it would be better to start with that. IDK what it will be about. And next to the large game say that I might let some people in front of me (as in pass me in the order). If you will let me I will take the spot above yours for the small.

Okay, call the small game, "The spamming mafia."

Where do I have to sign?

Still put me up for the large game, "The CFC mafia". If that's okay.

I sure hope the RtD mafia game starts, but how long do you give it before we just have to skip it and move on to the next game in the list.

True, the sign-up thread has been up for 4 weeks and it still doesn't have enough players. Maybe we should give it another day or two and then relegate it farther down on the list.

If Bad Player is ready, he should go ahead and start his game.

Done with those character backgrounds, chox?

I haven't heard antyhing from TLO36 so I don't have any write-ups ready for RtD. Basically, we're behind schedule.

Change "The spamming mafia" to "Professional... what?!?!: A mafia game"

Just two things. First you left the "e" off in my small game and two and me to the list of mafia players.

Zack said to go ahead and open your sign-ups.

I thought the idea was to have one big game and one small game going at a time.

Erm, wait, how many simultaneous big Mafia games do you people intend on having?
The only guide I can follow is that Autolycus is always the mafia, but it'll be a mess.

Bad Player, if your game has more than 20 players, you're going to have to wait until the Star Wars game is over to start yours.

Top Bottom