Main Download Information

Hm, I have no idea why the runtime say this. I should test with an older version of windows...

from 1081 to 1082
an error occurs, where recursively returns to download the same files again and again

a file of 0 bytes is saved in the directory, called "update" ("updating").
......My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS\Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn\

I have deleted it manually, and then everything has worked well again

Could there be another link to download the installer? For whatever reason my computer can't download from sourceforge

There seems to be a problem relative to Afforess' server. Thus, the changelog cannot be downloaded :/

About the Windows 7 exit error, I cannot reproduce the error on a virtual machine :/

EDIT: BTW, you can still force update in the launcher, by using "Files -> Repair installation -> Check files again".

Last edited:
I sent Afforess an e-mail some minutes ago, hopefully he can fix it on his side. About the error in the launcher, I had no other solution that reverting to the previous revision of the exe, but you're more than welcome if you can find a fix to that bug, when you are able to reproduce and debug it.

@45: Oh, so he has 2 mails :) The changelog should be fixed by now (I cannot check from where I am right now)

Sorry about the annoyance, I'll try to fix that in the next version. It explains why I cannot find the bug. I suspect it was just a compiler problem.

Last edited:
@45: Oh, so he has 2 mails :) The changelog should be fixed by now (I cannot check from where I am right now)

Sorry about the annoyance, I'll try to fix that in the next version. It explains why I cannot find the bug. I suspect it was just a compiler problem.

Just FYI, I only reverted to the previous version of the exe but I didn't change anything in the launcher source files.

Hello. Congratulations on your work, the mod is really cool, but I have some doubts and I don't know if I can ask about this topic.

- Is .exe version 1802 already A New Dawn 2? If not, where do I download this version?
- Another thing. I'm trying to play the Chronicles of Mankind module, but I don't know if I start with "and2_checker" from Chronicles or AND. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks!

EDIT: Searching here on the forum, I found this topic. Is this version the most recent? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Chronicles of Mankind is no longer a module but a stand-alone modmod. You don't need both. You can play AND2 or CoM, but not both.
You can find the most resent version of CoM in my signature.

Thank you for the quick response.

Speaking of CoM. Is it possible for a leader to choose so many civics at the same time, as in the picture?

When some civics are announced after researching the appropriate technology, they are not released for later choice. Only when the pop up asks if I want to choose now and start the revolution. This is normal?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.jpg
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 225
Top Bottom