Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

And for god's sake get an avatar, scoobs! What are we, savages? This is a bastion of high culture and civility you know.

Also, I guess I might as well claim since I pretty much have no chance of winning anyways. I'm not mafia but I'm also not town, I'm Wario :p
Which is why I was kind of tilted by Topsecret's Newyn isn't vanilla town comment at the time. Topsecret also lied about coins not really mattering since my win con is literally to have the most coins at the end of the game (regardless of if I'm alive or dead) which is kind of impossible to achieve since I need people to visit me in order to get coins...

So lynching me would technically result in you lynching non town but it'll probably put you in triple lylo at worst or 1 mislynch away from double lylo at best.

If I was normal scum, I would actually know what the hell is going on and wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

I have been solving:
I don't trust Argon's claim at all, it was a desperate claim made when he was essentially the top lynch target.
Zack misrepresenting my meta when he saw me play scum on Org is scummy as fudge and I think the reason he asked Visor for thoughts on me the night Visor died was because they had already decided that they're killing Visor that night and he was hoping Visor would just call me scum and throw suspicion on me straight away.
Monty has been towny in the way he's playing but you have to realise that forcing a mass claim actually helps scum more than town as they know where to prioritise the kills if they need to and if Tak is town, he has actually voted on nothing but town all game.

Basically as a 3P, none of my thoughts this game has been fake, I genuinely believed everything I said about who I thought was scummy as I have the exact same info to work with as every town.

Argon claimed bodyguard and I scanned him as doctor, so it checks out. The net results of mass claim is hard to calculate but in role madness I find it usually benefits town more than not. The only wolf we've caught was due to claims.

Tak might well be evil but he was blocked on a night with a kill so there's that.

Yes, and I think the world where Argon and Monty are scum is the world where you're the third covering for them :p

Been blocked on a night with a kill also means very little since if mafia needs someone to carry kp, they're going to rely on their deepest wolf to do it, not someone who is under suspicion.

My role has already been confirmed newyn, so maybe actually read what has been posted. To answer a previous question I have not been roleblocked.

I have no idea about nothing. I would as well lynch Argon, but I dont even really think he's scum at all. But you know, 3P is still not town.

Vote: Newyn

My role has already been confirmed newyn, so maybe actually read what has been posted. To answer a previous question I have not been roleblocked.

I have read that but your role is only confirmed if Snerk is telling the truth.

Especially when you think about it, modified role cop when everyone has claimed their abilities is ridiculously easy to fake.

I have no idea about nothing. I would as well lynch Argon, but I dont even really think he's scum at all. But you know, 3P is still not town.

Vote: Newyn

Yes, I'm technically not town but I'm also not killing town at night and still trying to vote scum.

Especially when you think about it, modified role cop when everyone has claimed their abilities is ridiculously easy to fake.
I claimed before all that. It would be an absolute mental false claim that could so easily set me up for a trap. Try harder Newyn.

I dont even trust anyone. I get the sinking feeling we're gonna lose.

I know, right?

@Zack
Aside from the fact that I'm not mafia so I can't bus this game, you played in my mafia game and I did not end a day voting a scum buddy so please stop using fake year old meta on me as justification.
First of all, I wasn't using it to justify anything, I was making a point

Second, "I don't bus anymore" - notorious busser, more at 11

Top Bottom