Master of Mana Xtended

What function has adept Conjure Matter spell? Does it provide hammers for current building/unit in production? Could not find description in pedia guess its missing.

Amurites witches art and sounds are great

The global enchantment discount (10% off for each additional mana) isn't calculating correctly. The spell casts by mages are correctly done.

Playing the malakim. Their fav improvement is the trade post, but they can't build roads to increase trace post commerce?!?! Is that a balance issue or bug?

got debug working now as well. Just have to remove all dependencies to VS2013 stuff and the current windows SDK, seems SDK 7 is ok to use. Awesome.

Not just have to get confirmation that r204 is the version that we can work with, because I got some xml exceptions on load, and during the game.

Also ran into one crash bug with a unit loop, but could not reproduce. Hard to follow the data when it's all passed between python and c++.

Anyway, a big step forward, for me. Almost gave up up running it under VS2013.

Why does Illians civ not have Winter Tech ? They can't win the epic destiny without his tech.

Spoiler :

This event doesnt give me any options tested as Amurites and Khazad. I do have money LOTS of them actually :O

Spoiler :

This event doesnt give me any options tested as Amurites and Khazad. I do have money LOTS of them actually :O

On this event:

1) the second option requires Library in your city. It add +4 science to the library.
2) the third option builds a Mage Guild in your city.
3) the fourth option requires Barbarian Trait.

So, could you check on your games, whether you fulfill the second or third option?

got debug working now as well. Just have to remove all dependencies to VS2013 stuff and the current windows SDK, seems SDK 7 is ok to use. Awesome.

Not just have to get confirmation that r204 is the version that we can work with, because I got some xml exceptions on load, and during the game.

Also ran into one crash bug with a unit loop, but could not reproduce. Hard to follow the data when it's all passed between python and c++.

Anyway, a big step forward, for me. Almost gave up up running it under VS2013.

This is great news! :goodjob:

The global enchantment discount (10% off for each additional mana) isn't calculating correctly. The spell casts by mages are correctly done.

I'll check on this.

Playing the malakim. Their fav improvement is the trade post, but they can't build roads to increase trace post commerce?!?! Is that a balance issue or bug?

Balance. Malakim gets +1 commerce for Trade Posts etc from their Palace, which is stronger than.

How is ranged attack working now? Its automated like that support other thing? Still can see promos and gear to increase ranged attack and i am not sure how its working.

Have repeating crash on turn 643, save from turn before

Attachments

• Khazad 642.CivBeyondSwordSave
    425.9 KB · Views: 115
Range attacks now happen when you either attack with a unit and have ranged units on the same tile with the attacker or a unit attack yours and you have ranged units on the same tile with the defending units. The ranged units "give" part of their strength and increased the attacking/defending unit's strength. A ranged unit can only perform this once per turn.

For example, I have a Swordmage, Chanter and Firebow in a tile. When I attack with my Swordmage, the Firebow will give a bonus to the Swordmage. When I attack with the Chanter after that, the Firebow will not give bonus to the Chanter.

Thanks for explanation :)

Now trickier question :D why Hippus Spearman doesnt have any spear? (graphics) Guess you`ll improve his graphics or rename him for new version?

Hi,
started a game with Austrin.
I'm a bit sad that the "tracker" (obtained by the hunting guild) is underpowered.
he is 7str (and normal hunter unit save that)

while the Rogue (initial recon unit) is 5str +2poison (total 7).... +can pass through borders + can explore cities.

the tracker is then worth less than the Rogue. (it is like it is a sub-par version of the rogue... save that it is slightly stronger versus undeads due to the poison resistance of undead)

It seems to me that the tracker could get something more.
either promotions or +2 str or +%vs animal/beasts... or maybe be a mix with archers ? ?? can upgrade to seeker? or .. is an archery unit (but with +50%vs animal and 2mvt like recon.. ?) ?
something is needed I think.

You sure you play Xtended? The Hunting Guild got renamed to Ranger's Guild and it doesn't give you any free unit when unlocking afaik, also I neither find an Austrin unit called tracker or rogue...weird.

In Xtended, most units' strength gets scaled based on unlocked technologies, so their base dmg difference is normally quite small.

I'm new to this mod - I'm on my second game, and now that I have a faint idea of what the heck's going on I'm very impressed!

I'm getting a CTD around turn 124-128 in a Ljosalfar game. The first time, it was turn 127 every time, regardless of what I did during the turn; I started the game again from turn 12, and I started getting a CTD at turn 124, again, regardless of what I did during the turn.

I'm new to this mod - I'm on my second game, and now that I have a faint idea of what the heck's going on I'm very impressed!

I'm getting a CTD around turn 124-128 in a Ljosalfar game. The first time, it was turn 127 every time, regardless of what I did during the turn; I started the game again from turn 12, and I started getting a CTD at turn 124, again, regardless of what I did during the turn.

Happenend to me too a few days ago, playing as Khazad...couldn't identify the problem on my side either, no unit/building/project was about to finish, no great person to spawn, no tech to get researched. So it had to do with something outside my civ then. Was at peace, tried to declare war on everybody...still CTD.

At that point the only thing left was the world editor, but that would have revealed the whole map and killed the fun in the process (was also pretty early on, maybe around 100-200). It's really too bad that the game doesn't give an error ingame first before crashing, the way it is now it's very trial and error to find out what's going on.

Hey everyone,

i just wanted to say big thanks for keeping this mod alive. I really enjoy playing it and it would be a shame if it already died. Keep up the great work! :goodjob:

You sure you play Xtended? The Hunting Guild got renamed to Ranger's Guild and it doesn't give you any free unit when unlocking afaik, also I neither find an Austrin unit called tracker or rogue...weird.

In Xtended, most units' strength gets scaled based on unlocked technologies, so their base dmg difference is normally quite small.
well I'm sure :D
the hunting guild was renamed.. but I forgot that name.
then remember that guilds give special units to some civs, in thematic ways. ie: tracker at ranger guild for austrin, but battle mage for amurite at the 3rd mage guild tech... or something.
then, Austrins, since their creation, have units that are called "rogue", and "tracker".

Top Bottom