Maus, Crusader, Vickers, 7TP, T-26

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
This units come from WW2 1939 Mod and it was made exclusively for this mod. I hope you can find usage of those in your mods too :) Enjoy :)

Mk VI Crusader II

Used by british forces during WW2

Download here

Maus (Porsche 206 Prototype)

The largest and haeviest tank used in WW2. Hovewer it wasn't good idea to produce it - Germany has real problems with getting steel and this Maus (sic!) needed tons of it. I based on texture from Wydawnictwo Militaria about Maus

Download here

Vickers E

Used by many armies with the start of the war

Download here

7TP

Tank based on Vickers E, upgraded and improved

Download here

T-26

Tank based on Vickers E. Mass produced by soviets

Download here

All units include button

Need more screens of the T-26

The Mk VI Crusader II is beautiful!!!! As soon as I get Civ4, I'm absolutely making my first download the Mk VI Crusader II! :king:

I love them all, but that Vickers is gorgeous. :goodjob:

And no fair Lord Gold making your first post a woodelf position stealer! :p

Need more screens of the T-26

The Mk VI Crusader II is beautiful!!!! As soon as I get Civ4, I'm absolutely making my first download the Mk VI Crusader II! :king:

Ok I've added screenshot in post one :)

Thx :)

@ woodelf :) - lol and thx :)

I want that T-26 too! :D Excellent job, and the Vickers E is pretty hot too now that I look closer

~Off-Topic: That WWII Mod in your sig is amazing :eek:

Thx :)
Now i'm near of finishing first patch for mod - it removes many annoying things, so it would be even better :)

If it will you're first attempt to add unit, you may check this tutorial
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=139721

You may check this forum for other great unts - for example Sanfusmith and Sharick makes beutiful tank models :)

All of are great:)

The largest and haeviest tank used in WW2. Hovewer it wasn't good idea to produce it - Germany has real problems with getting steel and this Maus (sic!) needed tons of it.

With a weight of 188(!!!) tons it's the heaviest tank of all times. and it's also the craziest tank of all times.:crazyeye:

Top Bottom