Me getting killed in a Deity Game :) and Epicness Poll

Who is the most Epic?

• Total voters
Update!

My troops bravely (desperately) abandon the Capital for the defense of Akkad.
Spoiler :

My units may stand a chance :woohoo:
Spoiler :

The English turn around to make sure nobody is following them :p
Spoiler :

A Barbarian Galley! That's ok, our navy will take care of it! :smug:
Spoiler :

Uh... Any other ideas? :D
Spoiler :

Those English finally made there way to my city... after 6 turns of loitering in that one spot :p
Spoiler :

Oh Yeah! WE WIN! TAKE THAT PIRATES!!! :king:
Spoiler :

Uh oh... They're coming for the capital! BOWMEN BACK TO BABYLON!!!!
Spoiler :

WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!!! LONG LIVE BABYLON!!!!!!
Spoiler :

I have to say my overconfidence is gone...
Spoiler :

Take back the Capital!!!!
Spoiler :

:woohoo::woohoo: What's wrong AI? Couldn't beat a loser Prince player :p!
Spoiler :

My Empire in 25 AD. Army Size: 1 Bowmen, 1 Galley :)
Spoiler :

I have only one thing to say.

You are completely and utterly stuffed. Take that from a fellow loser Prince player :p

That's true. :D

You are truly the most epic person on this forum:bowdown::worship::clap:

:lol: this is awesome! :D Honesetly, im somewhat ":hmm:" about those " Hey im gonna rule the world!!(@noble ) stories. Personally I'm leaning more toward the masochistic type of player so i like this.

I think ill actually try to beat your score with my own Deity trainwreck game/story, but ill add Random leader to it!

Anyway :goodjob:

You are truly the most epic person on this forum:bowdown::worship::clap:

All Heil me! All Heil me! :joke: Thanks anyway, maybe I should have made myself a voting option.... :smug::p Since it would be pretty amusing if I beat METY..... :p

:lol: this is awesome! :D Honesetly, im somewhat ":hmm:" about those " Hey im gonna rule the world!!(@noble ) stories. Personally I'm leaning more toward the masochistic type of player so i like this.

I think ill actually try to beat your score with my own Deity trainwreck game/story, but ill add Random leader to it!

Anyway :goodjob:

Thanks, and good luck on your game. Just a hint, if your going to be playing on Raging Barbs, you always need to build 2 warriors first. Although, I'm not so sure you can beat my score... :p :lol: Anyways, can you post the thread link on here once you start?

I'm a loser prince player who won on deity :D :smug:

Im currently playing fall from heaven 2 at monarch, and it seems harder than the regular game... Everything takes like forever to build. I have 4 cities and the enemy has about six and comes up with huges SoDs of level 5 units.

Im currently playing fall from heaven 2 at monarch, and it seems harder than the regular game... Everything takes like forever to build. I have 4 cities and the enemy has about six and comes up with huges SoDs of level 5 units.

fall from heaven you should play one level lower than you normally do, because it is a harder game. the easier civs to play are the calebum(vampires) for their vampires, lanum(pirates) for the economy, and kazak, for their economy/production, but you have to whore gold.

LOLOLOL I don't know how you just survived that raid, but nice job. I am a loser Prince player who would never attempt this lol

LOLOLOL I don't know how you just survived that raid, but nice job. I am a loser Prince player who would never attempt this lol

Thanks! Yeah, I probably would be gone if I had Archers instead of Bowmen :lol:

Bowmen FTW!!! (Now going in my sig :p)

-delurk-
-sub-

Nice, another story of the "let's see what happens if I do this..." genre!

How did the Deity barbarians not pillage you? Even on Noble, they tend to pillage all of my everything.

-delurk-
-sub-

Nice, another story of the "let's see what happens if I do this..." genre!

How did the Deity barbarians not pillage you? Even on Noble, they tend to pillage all of my everything.

Actually, they tried a few times, but my Bowmen held them off :smug: Not like it even matters much anyway, since even now I only have like 5 improvements total :p

Top Bottom