Melcher's Leaderheads

Hey guys!
I was a bit silent lately. Mostly caused by lack of time. Good to see people still help each other. Thx for that.
@DocEcho: I hope everthing is working for you now?

I'd like to base another leaderhead on torso of Mem de Sa, but I'm getting an error when importing it to Blender. Is there a blend available or another solution for this?...

I checked every folder with blend files. Sorry but i couldn't find Mem de Sa.
I'm afraid there is no easy solution. Probably you need to import the nif in two parts. First all working parts with bones and all the nodes. Only delete the problematic parts. Then delete all stuff except the missing part. Sadly the mesh will lose the skininstance, so you need to re-rig the model to the bones afterwards.

Okay, my initial plan was to finish Barbarossa early February because i should have had some free time back then. This brilliant idea got nuked by work.
So good news! I have some time now and go right back into the action. Hopefully i haven't got too rusty.

Thank you for replying on my question, no matter if it's late. I was able to fix my issue by removing the parent node from the parts bones list. Unfortunately, the leaderhead I wanted to create, didn't look well with that part, so I decided to discard that setup...

melcher kürzer;11295760 said:
Okay, my initial plan was to finish Barbarossa early February because i should have had some free time back then. This brilliant idea got nuked by work.
So good news! I have some time now and go right back into the action. Hopefully i haven't got too rusty.

Sounds great! :)

I checked every folder with blend files. Sorry but i couldn't find Mem de Sa.
I'm afraid there is no easy solution. Probably you need to import the nif in two parts. First all working parts with bones and all the nodes. Only delete the problematic parts. Then delete all stuff except the missing part. Sadly the mesh will lose the skininstance, so you need to re-rig the model to the bones afterwards.

or nif swap only the parts you need.

Hi melcher,

any chance you might be interested in creating some male Native American Leaderheads in the near future ?

Something for Northern America would be great:
Commanche, Cheyenne, Shoshone-Ute

Southern or Central America would be cool too, of course.

Just asking ... ;)

Best regards,
ray

or nif swap only the parts you need.
Of course, I tried that, but the mesh got distorted and refused to import to Blender.

Hi melcher,

any chance you might be interested in creating some male Native American Leaderheads in the near future ?

Something for Northern America would be great:
Commanche, Cheyenne, Shoshone-Ute

Southern or Central America would be cool too, of course.

Just asking ... ;)

Best regards,
ray

Sorry ray,
it's very unlikely. Although i enjoy working on a Leaderhead again i need more than that for motivation.
I reached almost all my personal goals. Besides one. But that doesn't include an additional Native American Leaderhead.

Hey guys!
I was a bit silent lately. Mostly caused by lack of time. Good to see people still help each other. Thx for that.
@DocEcho: I hope everthing is working for you now?

Yes thanks to your kind instruction and that of a few others. Still a few glitches here and there but I am figuring it as I go now that you have shown me where to start looking.

I have managed to pass on what I have learned to other noobs like myself. Again, thanks to everyone that got me started.

:king:

Okay everyone,
made good progress and should finish Barbarossa in the next few days.
So stay tuned.

Get a pretty nasty hangover today, but had quite a wonderful family day. So i have something for you. I tuck away a little easteregg for you. Nothing big, just a little thing.

And yes, there is a huge hint on this page.

Anyway, wish all of you a nice time! Have fun.

melcher kürzer;11400520 said:
And yes, there is a huge hint on this page.

Is it related to your avatar?

According to me the picture of the LH in your avatar is a woman wearing a veil,probably a muslim queen or ruler.
It reminds me of your Isabella LH.
Am I guessing in the right direction?

melcher kürzer;11407067 said:
Indeed it is.

I have no real guesses, but seems awesome :goodjob:
Can't wait for both Barbarossa and the surprise :mischief:

Ummm.... wow.... just wow :wow:
This is fantastic Melcher, thank you!!!

Thanks!
But nono! I have to thank you guys!
Without all your nice comments and support i would have probably stopped a long time ago.

I hope we can post enough nice comments to push you even further ;)

One minor glitch with Barbarossa though:
Where is the totally ahistoric background?
Preferably with some big stone statues in it? :lol:

Great LH! IMO, he looks more like how I imagine the crusader kings to look like though, but still, great LH!

Top Bottom