Member Pets II

Come on, peeps, we need more people posting their pets!

Anyhoo, more Suki. This time performing high speed extra-vehicular activities. (try to do this on a high speed train)

Spoiler :
I love that face:

Behold!

Attachments

• pet.JPG
    pet.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 294

Cubby the white sock

:bump:

herding cats...on the floor, mona lisa (mom), L-->R on the chairs, Bardot, "mosh" DaVinci (dad) and queenie, on the counter, tongolele, conando and twiggy

PB.....(Princess Beyoncé) aka big dumb dog!!

Nemo....passed last month at the ripe old age of 18....we miss him :( :love:

:bump:
Wow... so you're a cat-lady:D... cool, just keep them from breeding ferrals "in the wild" and make sure all the kittens find homes... but you know all that. (I will also note, then handwaive the deflection.)
"Mosh" (the white one) was a gift. My wife refused to have him neutered. He generally was not allowed out of the house, but would occasionally make an escape if someone left a door open. On one of those occasions, he was hit by a car, resulting in a broken hip. After 6-8 weeks in a cage, obviously, much more emphasis was placed on not letting the cat get out...but then....my wife said he was lonely....we had two yorkies but she thought he should have "a girlfriend". So we got mona (lisa). First litter was four. Gave one away to best friend. Well, seems mona got herself knocked up again, before she had finished breast feeding, so.... mosh was summarily snipped, quickly followed by the others. We still dont let mosh out. The others are not encouraged and do not seem to show much interest, i think they associate outside with getting groomed or going to the vet :run:

Wow. Page one is deja vu. 15 years is an old thread.

J
I didnt think it appropriate to respond to sommer in the clowns thread and my pet pics included dogs, so not appropriate for the cats kittens....

Six!!! dogs in the house?

Six!!! dogs in the house?

No, the first pack is a legacy. Their ashes are here on my desk. We did get Feathers about a year before we lost Karina, so had four. Then about a year after that Jessie seemed like she was losing patience with playing with Feathers so we got Meeka as a young playmate to give Jess some peace, and like three days later Jess had a seizure and we found out she had a liver tumor. That pack of four only lasted a couple months before we had to let Jessie go. Then Jack finally played out his string at thirteen and a couple months later a friend of my sister had a "must place dog" emergency and we got Gena. Three is a good number, four is a definite limit. Not sure where we're going from here. The girls are all showing their age, and the cumulative losses are already hard to set aside to take in new kids.

And yet... our local Husky Haven just rescued, of all things, a litter of puppies, including a boy, and they are really hoping to place them early before they get shelter shocked. I have a sense my GF is leaning.

Oh, and in case anyone had any doubts about why three is a good number and four is a limit...that is in fact a king size bed that the girls are lounging on. Each of those pictures is well over two hundred pounds of dogs...pushing two fifty.

Top Bottom