• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Military people: What do you think of AR 145-1?

stratego

Trying to be good.
For those that have signed up for the military, did you read the whole contract when you signed it? And if you did, what do you think of AR 145-1?

Didn't read the whole thing.......got about 30% into it and found it indecipherable.......14 years later and haven't had a problem with it.

um... prehaps you could go into what ar 145-1 is? from what I understand it's the army regulation regarding the senior reserve officers training program

Where did they get the footage of the old white reservest haired soldier ???
Anyways it a clauses which is on the contract when u enter the military. It allows the government to extend your tour of duty. allows stop lose orders. Allows it to recall you to active duty.

basicly there re-activating reservest from 30 years ago.
(I pray those being recalled are use to free up younger troops for combat roles)

FriendlyFire said:
Anyways it a clauses which is on the contract when u enter the military. It allows the government to extend your tour of duty. allows stop lose orders. Allows it to recall you to active duty.

(I pray those being recalled are use to free up younger troops for combat roles)

Thirty years? I don't think so. If you fill out your tour with some period (less than four years, if memory serves) on "Inactive Ready Reserve" then yes, they can bring you back.

FriendlyFire said:

why?
imagine a 60 year old grandpa, all musucular rambo bdy type, with bandanda and m60 and no shirt, kicking ass and taking names! :lol:

Top Bottom