Mind, Body & Soul PBEM

Don't you mean Isabella, or have you met the Byzantines, now, SW?

it looks like my archer survived, but now I'm in another predicament, with a city about to be entered (by a barb,) and a 1hp elite warrior now guarding my southern city with about 6 horses able to attack next turn...looks like my pop, production, and gold will all go down by next turn :(

(what barb setting IS this anyway??????? Raging, most likely)

gps to blaze injun. reply to your post: ummm, you haven't even met me, so how can you even know which city I was talking about???

Hey,

GPS to Tar-Mithanga.

reply to your post: ummm, you haven't even met me, so how can you even know which city I was talking about???

You forget that you are a replacement. You didn't have the pleasure of going after PRAETORIAN either. All kinds of strange stuff happened when good fellow PRAETORIAN was here. :pat:

I saw your land way back when Germany was very young.

I put it in a post back at the begining somewhere. Once I had opened the save I closed it. No cheating here baby!!(Hell I even wrote about that somewhere. A password thing.)

Remember... Reputation is sacred.:cool:

Blaze Injun, King of Ghosts.

thanks SW...of course, raging :rolleyes: :lol:

Blaze Injun, that explains many things...

GPS2BeF

I didn't get a think out of all this conversation...

Just one of many strange things that happened with PRAETORIAN.... :scared:

See posts #711 > #716This is when I got a vision of a far off land called Germany. :yup: He had never used a password. :eek:

I really can't remember what it looked like.

From post #716, Feb 22, 2007, 03:14 PM
Hey,

GPS to Tar-Mithanga.

Man I played your turn twice before the right one. Maybe you forgot to save before you sent.

Blaze Injun

Blaze Injun

Don't worry Tar, it gets worse when SW gets involved ;)

GPS da Jiva

Just one of many strange things that happened with PRAETORIAN.... :scared:

See posts #711 > #716This is when I got a vision of a far off land called Germany. :yup: He had never used a password. :eek:

I really can't remember what it looked like.

From post #716, Feb 22, 2007, 03:14 PM

Blaze Injun

well, knowing the state of the German empire now, I can probably say you didn't see too much :rolleyes:

Don't worry Tar, it gets worse when SW gets involved ;)

GPS da Jiva
the Jive Talker is hung over, hence quite unable to <insert witty comment>
but playing the greeks, who renowned for being hung, its over. to sercer88.

sercer is a good boy, but the MIW take no prisoners.

be sure to take your heart attack medicine before you look, praetorian ;)

MIW Blaze? I seem to remember the you, SW and myself, we ate them for a small snack. Are they still around causing probs?

I keep hearing about them over on the other continent. I haven't seen a barbarian for hundreds of years. Not counting those barbarians galleys I keep sinking.

Am I see'n that you are playing another PBEM? Hows that going for you. Good I hope.

Blaze Injun

Top Bottom