Mini- IOT I: The Cradle of Civilization

Yeah just RP although I do have a decent casus belli should i decide to go to war...

Going to war with me? I hope you never plan to go to war with my peaceful Hellenistic kingdom? Otherwise your stupidity is only matched by how ugly your face is.

Peaceful kingdoms dont constantly insult other kingdoms.

We are not barbarians. Name one way in which your puny islands nation is superior to the grand armenians.

'Grand' Armenians. Don't make me laugh. And we have a superior culture. Do you worship our gods? No, you're going to Hades and you're barbaric for all your false idols.

EDIT: Not to mention the Armenians are very ugly when compared to the serene grace that is the Hellenistic body. Armenians have noses like gourds and feet like titans as well as arms like a nymphs hair-thread. Nobody wants to hit that.

In the greek religion, everyone goes to hades. The greater your service to a god, the higher your position in it, but its all the same place.

In the greek religion, everyone goes to hades. The greater your service to a god, the higher your position in it, but its all the same place.

That's what I meant. You're going to Hades because our Gods exist. If our Gods didn't exist you wouldn't go to Hades, would you? Try to work that puny Armenian mind of yours, even if you're not use to mental exercise (or exercise at all for that matter).

You are a fool, and you will die unless you apologize to all the people of armenia. You have been warned.

Calm down... no use fighting now.

Post a map with your claims

Top Bottom