[Mini Mafia] Hypnotoad

Vote: NinjaCow64 for voting just before me.

I only have 20000+ posts here.

well, either you changed your name, or not posted/played at mafia forum too much, as I do not remember playing with you :D
hence, my vote - welcoming one

BigTin: Tin refers to the Tin Industry, Big refers to complete dominance. BigTin advocates a monopoly of the tin industry.

vote: Mat93 because he hasn't posted yet.

azzaman333 said:
I hear you asking "why?", so I'll tell you. His name is topsecret, suggesting he has something to hide. Clearly, this is a sign he cannot be trusted, and must be lynched.

We jesters appreciated your votes. :p

vote: topsecret, because jesters should die asap. ;)

Dumanios my screenname actually refers to 2 nicknames i have had. Big (my name) and Tinman. However coincidentally i do want to [/B]monopolize the tin industry so Vote: JoanK

It is now Night One.

JoanK: 2 (MartinLuther, BigTin)
MartinLuther: 1 (Buddhafish)
topsecret: 1 (azzaman)
azzaman: 1 (Jarrema)
Jarrema: 1 (NinjaCow)
NinjaCow: 1 (JoanK)
BigTin: 1 (Dumanios)
Mat93: 1 (topsecret)

Not Voting - Mat93

Due to comical spread of votes, no one was lynched.

Phase ends in [TIMER=9/26/2012 1:00 PM CDT; Phase Over][/TIMER].

Alive: 10 / 10

Buddhafish

MartinLuther

NinjaCow64

JoanK

Mat93

Jarema

topsecret

azzaman333

BigTin

Dumanios

It is now Day Two.

Vote to lynch someone in bold.

Phase ends in [TIMER=9/27/2012 1:00 PM CDT; Phase Over][/TIMER].

Alive: 10 / 10

Buddhafish

MartinLuther

NinjaCow64

JoanK

Mat93

Jarema

topsecret

azzaman333

BigTin

Dumanios

vote: BigTin for trying to lynch joanK

Indeed. That was mean, trying to lynch me. :nono:

That's right. I'll put more pressure. If you speak, Mat, I'll withdraw my vote. vote: Mat93

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

Vote: Mat93

I'm worried that this might be a cult game, this being hypnotoad and all. I don't really get what the big deal with himALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

I'm somewhat here. And in my defence against the potential 'he didn't vote, there was no night kill', I did make posts in other threads during the night phase.

vote: BigTin

I dislike the way in which he posted very shortly before Zack extended the round (trying to prevent a possible no lynch because of a tie (not sure if that is the case, but possible)).

I also agree with NinjaCow on that it is possibly a cult game, but where we win by lynching just him (the Hypnotoad), and it doesn't matter about lynching converts (as they would probably be replaced during the next night, unless its an odd night - convert and even night - kill for example).

So, I withraw my vote. Unvote: Mat93, and I'll... vote: azzaman. I'd vote BigTin, but I don't like OMGUSing

Top Bottom