[MOD] Age of Discovery II

I cannot see how when I can download other mods via direct link but not yours. Besides on your forum there was mention of the same problem by someone else.

Sorry but I can't find any posts where people haven't been able to download at least from a direct link. Please link me to it.

Also, considering that 7600 people here at CFC and 4100 at WPC have successfully downloaded the mod, if you can't it does really indicate there might be an issue at your end mate. :)

by the way can i update and older version right to 1.12 or do i need to dig for previous patches?

The updater only goes from 1.11b to 1.12.

This was posted on your site under Site Issues. So I am not alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be a little more specific this time. I'm having problems downloading. "It keeps saying that I'm downloading too fast, wait 30 seconds to try again."

The problem is that I'm not currently downloading anything. It says every time on the first try. The same message keeps repeating itself every time I wait 30 seconds so that doesn't help. This happens for both, Firefox and Internet Explorer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by ron1451; 06-07-2009 at 10:16.

ron1451
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ron1451
Find More Posts by ron1451

05-07-2009, 12:17 #304
bdanv
Prince

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

what browser are you using?

bdanv
View Public Profile
Send a private message to bdanv
Visit bdanv's homepage!
Find More Posts by bdanv

27-08-2009, 08:51 #305
jrregan
Settler

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously dude, does the link in post# 940 not prompt to be saved? The link in that post is the direct link to the file, it has nothing to do with the other site, is not related to using the download section of the other site, and has nothing to do with the issue you just posted from the site issues thread at the other site.

Click the link in post# 940 and tell me exactly what happens. Do you get an error message? Does your firewall or virus-scanner stop the download from starting?

Seriously mate, THOUSANDS have downloaded the file successfully as it currently is setup and only you are having this problem and I'm trying to help you out.

Dale, the link in post No.940 works a charm for me in Internet Explorer 7 and 8 as well as Firefox under Windows and Linux; I can only guess that in the case of those having issues with the download that their anti-virus or internet security is being over zealous.

It cant be my anti virus or internet security or I would not be able to download anything from WePlayCiv but I can just not Aod II.
When I click the link it hangs. When I click again it till me to wait before downloading again.
But I tell you Aod II is the only thing that I cant download from there.

It sometimes starts to download but stops. Or it is slow on connecting. There is nothing on my side blocking it.
I have downloaded 4 other mods from there with no problem.

By the way Dale how long does it take to get a confirmation email from there? It has been 4 days now.

I found out it was internet explorer that was the problem. Got firefox and was able to download the mod with no prob.
Thanks for the help Dale,sorry for being a hassle.

BTW, I registered your account on WPC as well, so no need to wait for the registration email.

Glad you got the download, hope you enjoy the mod. :)

Top Bottom