1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[modmodmod] SOI expanded

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall: The Sword of Islam' started by Bobby Martnen, Oct 11, 2013.

1. The Turk

The Turk Chieftain

The fact is that the Buyids did not emphasize their religion whatsoever. They were happy to have the Caliph in Baghdad, and even sought marriage relations between their daughters and the Caliph (not always successful). Needless to say, the fact that they were Twelver Shi'ite played no part in their decision making. In fact they were far more interested protecting the Caliphate from the Fatimid Shi'ites (who sought to depose the Caliph), than they were in expressing their religiosity.

In other words, their religion, Twelver Shi'ite Islam, was not the prime directive of their state's actions.

2. Doufny

Doufny Chieftain

I i don't know if someone continue to work with this mod but i just want to notice the zip file on source forge doesn't work to me. Impossible to lauch the game "font" and other crash

3. SanJose

SanJose Chieftain

Doufny, play original Sword of Islam.
    [modmodmod] SOI expanded very far from completion

4. Doufny

Doufny Chieftain

ok after 4hours playing SOI exp i can tell it too xD

5. Bobby Martnen

Bobby Martnen Antifeminist

I have been busy for months, and there were some illnesses in my family.

Hopefully I can get back to work on this over the summer.