1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[modmodmod] SOI expanded

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall: The Sword of Islam' started by AtlantaMarty, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Levas/Alis

Levas/Alis Chieftain

Happily, I've written a lot on this thread, so all ideas I have aren't lost :D
    I have "only" to remodify source files ̂ ̂
    Maybe not now, but I'll continue the project later ;)

2. Levas/Alis

Levas/Alis Chieftain

So, as you could guess, I've lost all modified files.
    But we have a lot of informations here and I remember what I've done before, so redo the modifications shouldn't be hard.
    Just, can you create a SVN on SF for SoIXR please ? I have a displaying issue on Firefox and I'm forced to go on Chrome in order to access SF correctly. And the SVN could prevent from losing data, and together I think we can do better things ̂ ̂

cmakk1012 likes this.
  3. Levas/Alis

Levas/Alis Chieftain

Hey guys, I didn't expected that : NotePad asked me to recover the greek dictionnarty I've done :D
    It's one thing less to redo :D

EDIT : I'll take a pause of Civ modding, below is the Medieval Greek dictionnary (with additionnal names because I had tried to improve the city name map)
    And here remaining modifications of the City Names map (not all, it's an old file) :
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cfv0C6CpxZGP8rf_7QduS-x_-xT0TP9LfoddxAYPPe8

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    cmakk1012 likes this.
  4. Levas/Alis

Levas/Alis Chieftain

As I said, I will pause modding, however I'll continue to read this thread and maybe give some advice ?

5. TJDowling

TJDowling Chieftain

How do I install this mod? Do I need the vanilla SoI? Whatever I did it appears to crash on launch.

6. Levas/Alis

Levas/Alis Chieftain

You don't need the base SoI, it is a standalone modmod
    When you're on SF, download the "SoIX.rar" of the 2014-08-24, earlier versions are totally broken, I don't know why.
    Just, yo have to know that this version has not all changes which where intended to be added in this thread ̂ ̂
    If you want to give help, you are welcome ̂ ̂

7. Oblivionyx

Oblivionyx Chieftain

I downloaded the 2014-08-24 SoIX.rar version, but I'm getting an error during the [INIT Engine] part saying:
    Help?

EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it already. :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019