Modules for Fall Further

do you actually have fall further installed?

Yes offcourse, and it works if i rename : name of mod and description of mod to fall further 050. now i can load your modules.
don't know why it didn't change to fall further 050.ini after quitting a game.
having some more problems lately with fall further. like the 3 stooges not getting giantkin promotion and jotnar starting off without their citizen. nothing world builder can't resolve.
Keep up the good work on those modules. looking forward to the monsters.
I think especially dragons where a bit underpowered too.

I don't see how Bannor need an angel smiting demons. That's more of a Mercurian thing. If you want angels, free Brigit and build Sphener. But those are unnecessary. The really cool thing about Bannor is that they beat the demons back with human strength. Granted, they attract recruits to their army with devious propaganda of holy war. But then again I might give it a shot for variety's sake.

The only issue I have with Bannor is the necessity of a cottage economy to crusade effectively. I hate cottages...

The Bannor are led by an angel. His guidance is what helps them to succeed. I wanted to allow sabathiel to fulfil his wsh to be.. more actively involved.

I'm also planning on making a model for him once I'm good enough.

Except a human player that has half an idea what they are doing.. but you can say that about most of the computer-run civs. ;3

[Note, don't know how they do multiplayer, I can't RUN multiplayer. Instant oos error, it's my computer.]

Honestly I always pictured the Bannor the same way as WarKirby, with a demon smiting angel, blazing sword and great white wings, leading his people to victory.
That said, I dunno really if I agree with the lore. Granted I'm no expert, but I just can't really see Sebathiel falling, not even for his people. I could see him remaining in Bannor lands like was suggested before with extenuating circumstances. Have you thought about allowing him freedom when the AC hits a certain point and/or during crusade? I prefer the former choice, because while I'm not sure I've always seen Hell on Erebus as a little bit of compact breaking that would entitle Sabathiel to his righteous punishment. Ultimately though, its your mod and your choice, and I still like it to the way it is. :D Looking forward to uber dragons.

That said, I dunno really if I agree with the lore. Granted I'm no expert, but I just can't really see Sebathiel falling, not even for his people.

Go and read Sphener's pedia entry. You'll see what I mean.

The bannor, for me, are the most "righteous fury" type race, aside from the mercurians obviously. I was woefully disappointed when I discovered that their only angel was a mere leaderhead, and could never enter battle. I always envisioned a vast army of human soldiers, led by a great angel. The mercurians don't really do this justice, because they're ALL angels. The novelty is kind of reduced when you have hundreds of them. It seems more special to have one superpowered angel leading the crusade.

Top Bottom