Modules - Technologies

Right now I have a tech tree that goes up to the very beginning of the Industrial era and has already over 130 techs. I could finish it if you want, with buttons.

Thats great, my personal playing style is to have more of everything. We have the techs broke down to individual components. That way they can be added/subtracted to a persons own playing style.

Seems to me this part of WoC will need both pre-saved settings, AND a full-blown tech tree editor to incorporate all ideas. Basically like a logic-circuit chart gui to click on/off techs, their interconnections, costs, eras, etc..

Seems to me this part of WoC will need both pre-saved settings, AND a full-blown tech tree editor to incorporate all ideas. Basically like a logic-circuit chart gui to click on/off techs, their interconnections, costs, eras, etc..

Once a lot of techs and tech dependent units/buildings/etc are added by other modders, then yes a simple interface is needed in the future. And we have had plans for a GUI that runs before the Civ.exe since about Day 2 of this project.....7-8 months ago :p

Well (I think) all the technologies we have at the moment can be removed independently of one another, but I might be wrong. There will be some discrepancies of course, but we should have those fixed in the Front End Program.

Correct....it won't be perfect in V1.00 but V2.00 with the FEP will be the "cat's meow" :D

downloaded core v1.0:goodjob:
d/l first tech module boating
evidently wrote over sailing instead of adding a new tech sailing tech and everything that goes with it (TGL)not visible

Playing a game of just the core & first modules, I noticed that my tech tree had boating available, but not sailing - I had to trade (and at a really outrageous trade) for the sailing tech...

Hey,

i've loaded WOC core, and ancient tech..
adn for all the tech/wonder added, i hace NO ICONES? just a pink square...
the DDS file is in place, in folders...
so why it doesn't display nothing???

(same problems for anotehr mods!! too, like units, flags, civilization with no leader or techs (blank civ screen on party starting)
why all these?? when the worksmade around WOC seems perfect and high level of competencies!!.?..
:crazyeye:

Top Bottom