• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Mongolia: We are the Exception!

I do accept his assistance.

you know what, I'll take a look at this story, I don't usualy leave my comfort zone of IOT but I know that Civ IV S&T has a good chunk of people I like and I consider friends.

so um Hi.

also sub

Hey Terran Emperor :D

To Khabul Khayan and Cateran Khan, the siege of Xi'an was a success with no losses; except for one battalion of Bombards.

Also, to defend the city from any Chinese forces, we will defend the city with Matyan Khan's Horde until dictated otherwise.

To Ordu Khan, your troops will be able to attack now. Also, with advancements with a Great General that rose through our ranks, Toghril, who went to the northeast of Hanseong, along with another battalion of Keshiks and Horse Archers, we met the nation of Japan.

You guys working together are doing this Mongolia game better than I could ever do. :lol: Maybe it's the fact you're all Great Generals, but we can ignore that

Great Khan, I will carry out a final attack on the Goryeons this month. I will be bombarding them first with the reinforcements you had sent to take out Hamheung and then I will have my Keshiks capture the city at Dawn.

Great Khan, I will carry out a final attack on the Goryeons this month. I will be bombarding them first with the reinforcements you had sent to take out Hamheung and then I will have my Keshiks capture the city at Dawn.

To Orda Khan, I bid you congratulations at your successful annihilation of the Koreans. For doing so all on your own, I will give you one additional Keshik, making you the strongest Horde of the Mongolian Army as of now.

To Cateran Khan, your Horde is weak after taking Xi'an; it must wait 2 cycles before being able to fight again safely.

Here is the save in case anyone wants to play it; hopefully I uploaded this correctly.

Attachments

• Genghis Khan Medieval Age Turn 719.CivBeyondSwordSave
    632.5 KB · Views: 61
Thank you!

Upon healing, I wish to take out the Tibetans.

I'm subbing this by the way.

How well defended is it?

Top Bottom