• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Mongolia: We are the Exception!

Battle Plans 2

All right, men, here is our second battle plans. I have circled your Hordes and labeled them for you, and the arrows are my suggestions for your courses.

To Orda Khan, I suggest you go start the siege of Kaifeng with the help of Matyan Khan, after your Horde reunites, as one of your Keshiks waits in Hanseong.

To Cateran Khan, I suggest you go off to the northwest, to explore and capture the independent states located there. Teghril, the independent General, will assist you

To Matyan Khan, I suggest you assist Orda Khan with the siege of Kaifeng; it'd give your Horde more experience to stand on their own feet.

To Khabul Khayan, I suggest you explore to the southeast of China to find any other hidden cities.

Spoiler :
Seems today is not a popular day for posting in S&T :lol:

Also I apologize for my terrible handwriting; I had to use my mouse.

Great Khan, I urge to to reconsider your battle strategy. It would be foolish to fight horseback in the water. I will instead siege Kaifeng from the northeast where we will take less casualties.

Great Khan, I urge to to reconsider your battle strategy. It would be foolish to fight horseback in the water. I will instead siege Kaifeng from the northeast where we will take less casualties.

Indeed. That is a better plan. We shall follow through with this, Orda Khan.

Why do you have me going all over the place Great Khan??

I wish merely that you ask me to do these things and not order my troops, but I will do as you wish.

I see Great Khan

Well, upon moving to Central Asia I would like to see if there is any land to be had. I heard of a faraway place known as Persia, I shall set a course for there.

Sub post

When is the cut off point for joining? I'll have a lot more time in half a week but cant commit till then

As it turns out, Suaruman Khan already has fought his first battle; the Chinese have sent up two battalions of Catapults to be destroyed. It was an easy battle.

Khabul Khayan has also found the city of Nanjing on his trip to Southern China. If you wish, you may wait for my weaker band of bombards to come from Korea to help you take the city; as my strong ones are being sent to help in Kaifeng.

The bombardment of Kaifeng has begun.

Matyan Khan has also started to siege his first city. He has lost no Keshiks.

Orda Khan is still traveling to Kaifeng. He, and only himself and his personal band of Keshiks, have also mastered the abilities to fight across rivers and bridges without any detriments. None of his other battalions of Keshiks have the ability to do so (you got the Amphibious promotion on your GG Keshik)

Top Bottom