More Civilisations

A couple of icons for Athens and Pergamon, some code, and a bunch of pedias:

If you PM me what you need code for (or just post it here, if you don't care about keeping the designs secret), I'll give it a shot.

You could make two versions of the unit, one with a negative HurryCostModifier (I just checked the DLL source for CvCity::GetPurchaseCost, and it seems that it only checks specifically for -1 to mean unpurchaseable - so -25, -50, etc. should work fine), and then:
Code:
local iBaseUnitType = GameInfoTypes.UNIT_PLACEHOLDER
local iCheapUnitType = GameInfoTypes.UNIT_PLACEHOLDER_CHEAPER
GameEvents.CityCanTrain.Add(function(iPlayer, iCity, iUnitType)
	local pPlayer = Players[iPlayer]
	local pCity = pPlayer:GetCityByID(iCity)
	if iUnitType == iBaseUnitType and iCity:IsCoastal() then return false end
	if iUnitType == iCheapUnitType and not iCity:IsCoastal() then return false end
	return true
end)

I pretty sure Spartan [Family-friendly Forum]poster followers in /r/civbattleroyale would be more than happy to help if you want to.

Oh, come on, even I'm better at pedia writing than that. I'm pretty sure pedias aren't supposed to be in caps lock.

Rejoice! Zimbabwe is here!

Zimbabwe is a landlocked sovereign state located in southern Africa, between the Zambezi and Limpopo Rivers. Since the 11th century, present-day Zimbabwe has been the site of several organised states and kingdoms with a history of awe inspiring masonry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe| Download

The UA could do with a bit of explaining. Essentially, each time you complete a building you gain points towards establishing a new Clan Lineage equivalent to the amount of production it costs. When you have enough points, you can establish a new clan, each with its own unique bonus and and a free Trade Slot. The bonuses are cumulative, so you keep the effects of your previous clans when you found a new one.

For once one of my civs actually comes with events support. The last totem/clan, Moyo, will only be available after the rise of Changamire and the Rozwi.

Fantastic release Sukritact!

Can't wait to have a crack at a game with Zimbabwe - the UA looks pretty damn cool from the steam screenshots. It's been an awesome couple of days for modded civs as it turns out - what with George V, Constantine AND Zimbabwe being released consecutively!

That looks awesome, can't wait to try it out! Although, I'll add some extra mod support for myself (namely Civ IV Traits in Civ V support).

Wow, great release MC, keep it up, proud of you!

Really unique effect too, what are some of the effects for the clans?

Huh, then you didn't add it in the infocard.

I'm already having a lot of fun as Zimbabwe - however, I noticed that the city with the gold that I settled with the decision doesn't seem to be counting the generated gold for building a mint.

Thanks for the release!

Edit : I was wrong, it will count the gold but only if improved after currency is researched.

Freaking awesome unit headgear :lol:

Great release, One Man Army :p

In the middle of a game as Zimbabwe at the moment but wanted to ask - what determines the resource that you get from the 'Expedition' decision? I noticed that in my first spawn it offered Obsidian whilst in the second it offered Gold - is it just a random mining resource assigned at game start?

Edit; Noticed a TXT_KEY error with the Zimbabwean Spies, or at least Spy number 7 for some reason

That looks awesome, can't wait to try it out! Although, I'll add some extra mod support for myself (namely Civ IV Traits in Civ V support).

One of those wouldn't happen to be Ethnic Units would it? I've been trying to add that to several things to no avail.

I don't know how you manage to create stunning code, art and designs. You do it all!

If you don't mind me asking, how do you do your art? do you draw it, or are there effects and filters that you make use of?

Serbia

First founded centuries ago when Slavic peoples crossed the Danube, Serbia is a proud kingdom situated in the heart of the Balkans, on the crossroads of Europe and Asia. For centuries Serbia flourished in the shadows of empires far greater, until the Ottoman Turks bested Serbia and absorbed her into the Ottoman empire. Throughout her occupation, Serbia retained a fierce desire for independence and sought to refuse all attempts at assimilation. Finally, in 1882 Serbia threw off the shackles of Turkish colonialism and reemerged as a fledgling kingdom once more. Since this point, Serbia championed the cause of its slavic brethren across the Balkans who remained oppressed by the empires of Austria-Hungary and the Ottomans, and sought to drive foreign empires from the region and unite all the Slavic people under one banner. It was this cause which motivated Gavrilo Princip to assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand in June 1914, which ultimately ignited the First World War and began four years of conflict across the European continent.

Subscribe | Download

Top Bottom